“Warm, Comfortable and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gullifty's

Gullifty's
Ranked #79 of 111 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: UPSCALE CASUAL AMERICAN RESTAURANT/ BAR AND GRILLHAPPY HOUR, DAILY SPECIALS AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Columbia, Maryland
“Warm, Comfortable and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Our family have been going to this place for at least the past 20 years. We love it. It in the Cedar Cliff Mall area less than quarter mile west of the New Cumberland exit of I-83 (Exit 40). Good food, professional service, full bar and lots of beers on tap. There is a varied menu with American and Italian entrees, sandwiches, pizza, etc. Take away is available. The absolute best item on the menu is Rigatoni with Mama's meat sauce. Share it with a friend.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank hankski

New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“What a daytime bartender!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

The food at Gullifty's was exceprional as usual. I have been coming here since I was in high school in the early 80's and always loved it. The daytime bartender however is not good at all. He doesn't even say hello when you come in. Perhaps Gullifty's should send in a "secret shopper" to check it out for themselves. I'll be back but not to the bar.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank padreaming
Harrisburg, Pa.
“Good Service, Food was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

In past years I had gone to Gullify’s quite frequently, but this was my first trip back in some time. Friends were visiting from out of town and wanted to go back to see how it was. We had a table of 10, so I was concerned about service and getting orders correct. Fortunately, we had no reason to be concerned. Drinks were replenished regularly and our orders came out correct. It did take awhile for the food, but we were a big table and were visiting so it was not a problem. We had mainly sandwiches, salads and appetizers, and the food overall was above average. It wasn’t as excellent as I had remembered though. The nachos were lacking; they didn’t have a lot of flavor and with a $10. Price tag there was not a lot to show for it. The fried mozzarella, lattice fries, personal pizza and chicken wedgie were as good as we remembered, but the grilled chicken salad was pretty weak, and the buffalo chicken sub was poor. All in all, we had a good time and appreciated the staff being so accommodating to a large group. However, the food was not the greatest. The atmosphere was still good, the staff friendly, but pricey for average food. If you go and have a large group I would suggest making a reservation. It seemed to make our experience much nicer when the staff was prepared.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank travelfamily1426
Harrisburg, PA
“Worked out in the end”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

My wife and I have eaten at Gullifty's restaurant many times over the years and have experienced good food & good service. However last night was not one of those nights.

We had a young clueless server who proceeded to argue with us when my wife had asked him to remove the entree he had just brought because it was cold. She had lost her appetite after her first bit of this cold meal and stated she did not want it back. Mr. Clueless server said "why?" I raised my voice and stated several times "Make it go away!" I kept repeating that same statement until he understood and took the entree away.

We spoke with the manager {the owners daughter} who apologized, treated us as valued customers and made everything GOOD!

I employe over sixteen persons and know first hand how difficult it is to find good help, I do not fault the owners of this restaurant and my wife and I will be returning, but we will not allow Mr. Clueless to wait on us, hopefully he's working at Micky D's by now on the clean up crew vs. out front.

• Visited March 2011
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Poor Service & Mediocre Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

My wife and I recently moved to the area and tried Gullifty's for the first time today. It was a poor experience. The service was probably the worst part. Our waitress only visited our table to bring drinks and then bring our food 45 mins later with no apology for the long wait. The place wasn't even crowded and it was a Friday night. I got the chicken fajitas which came with 4 tortillas, not nearly enough. When I asked for 4 more, I waited 10 mins for them. When the check was given to us, $1 was added on for the extra tortillas. The waitress had made no mention of this to me when I asked for more. We talked to the manager that was on duty at the time to have the $1 taken off and let her know about the poor overall service and mediocre food, but she did not really seem to care, made a half hearted attempt to give me a gift card for a future visit. I have no interest in returning back to this poor excuse of a restaurant. Also....for the food quality..it's overpriced. Absolutely would not recommend!!

• Visited January 2011