“This is a must try”

Ranked #23 of 114 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Hot rock cooking coupled with exceptional service made our first visit the start of more to come. We came in with high expectations and left feeling more than satisfied. Never judge a book by its cover. Only when you have read the story can you judge the book with fairness. Flinchy's gets an A in all categories! Thank you!

1  Thank brandydogsdad

Reviewed October 29, 2013

In the past year, my husband and I have eaten at Flinchy's twice and based on most of the reviews, I keep expecting great tasting food. Both times our dinners were just OK - flavor wise. Most recently, I had the baked spaghetti. There was a lot of food but there wasn't much flavor. Indoor atmoshere is just a bar although it is nice to have the outside seating of the deck. It's a place I can skip going to for dinner...

3  Thank PAMechMom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This place is nice love the cook it your self steak on their hot rock great experience fun and my friends had a great laugh watching me too
The rest of the food is great as well great place in the summer nice deck
Great service and atmosphere good place for business lunches

1  Thank Mari A
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The meal was good except for the veal. Everything other than the veal was very good.
The atmosphere is fantastic , the deck is fun.

1  Thank Ecommdata
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Flinchy's was a unexpected surprise. We were traveling back from Gettysburg to Hershy and stopped here by a suggestion from a gluten free app. The food was great! We didn't get the table top rock meal but it looked really cool. Hubby loved the soup - everything was homemade. Gluten free menu was huge. Great atmosphere and great service too.

1  Thank Jaime G