“Good Food, Slow Service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We made reservation for a Tuesday @ 5:30 P.M. We arrived at 5:20 and were seated promptly. The attendant was pleasant and explained items very clearly and cheerfully. However, the service was very slow. Except for the bread and olive oil dip, it took one hour before we were served the remainder of the meal, and the water glasses were not refilled until about five minutes before the end of the dinner, even though the water server refilled glasses at tables at each side of ours (couldn't get his attention). We could not blame the dining room being crowded, at least not until about half an hour or more after our arrival. When the main course arrived, the server was not attentive enough to clear the table of used appetizer dishes, empty bread basket, and dipping dishes, even though I asked her to do so. The attendant who met us when we arrived took notice and came to clear the table herself.

As the room began to be filled, it became very noisy. There should be wall hangings to soften the noise.

The food was excellent. My wife and had Lily's Chicken, a chicken breast with goat cheese, sautéed spinach, artichoke hearts and a lemon basil sauce. It was surprisingly good, considering Bonefish Grill is known primarily for seafood. Our friend had Tilapia Imperial, and she was equally well pleased with the choice. Vegetables of the day were tender-crisp zucchini served in a light tomato sauce. We chose garlic mashed potatoes as a side. Unless you are a lover of strong garlic taste, do not order it. The taste will be with you well into the next day.

My wife and I shared the Bang Bang Shrimp as an appetizer. It was just as described: tender, crispy, and tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce. It is very addicting. If you are watching your waist line, you may want to omit it -- but will you?

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner and everything we got was excellent! They give you bread and oil, which is good. The appetizers were very good and same with the entrées!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Both were delicious - the seabass just melted in your mouth....both were very good, light tasting, (not overly fishy like fresh locally caught tuna (Maryland) can be). The Blackberry Sangria - YUM!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Love their bar food....especially Bang Bang shrimp. I think their appetizers are better than their meals. Bar area has more ambiance than dining area

2  Thank Sharon A
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have eaten at this Bonefish several times, both eat in and ordering to eat at home. Everything is always cooked perfectly. I especially love the Ahi Tuna Sashimi is my personal favorite as well as their Chilean sea bass. I also love the quinoa side dish they serve, though when I ate recently with a friend she was not a fan, so may be a matter of taste. My only other criticism is that my last take out was on mothers day. I chose to eat at home due to having my Mother in law who has great difficulty getting around. I noticed that Mom's coming to eat in were given a special coupon, I believe for a future visit. This was never offered to me when I picked up my $75.00 worth of food and as a Mom of three, I would have appreciated being offered the same amenity especially since I even tipped when there was no service involved and I had waited 20 minutes when I arrived at the recommended time. Had it not ben for that, they would have been given a 5 star rating.