“Great place to meet friends after work!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Love their bar food....especially Bang Bang shrimp. I think their appetizers are better than their meals. Bar area has more ambiance than dining area

2  Thank Sharon A

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have eaten at this Bonefish several times, both eat in and ordering to eat at home. Everything is always cooked perfectly. I especially love the Ahi Tuna Sashimi is my personal favorite as well as their Chilean sea bass. I also love the quinoa side dish they serve, though when I ate recently with a friend she was not a fan, so may be a matter of taste. My only other criticism is that my last take out was on mothers day. I chose to eat at home due to having my Mother in law who has great difficulty getting around. I noticed that Mom's coming to eat in were given a special coupon, I believe for a future visit. This was never offered to me when I picked up my $75.00 worth of food and as a Mom of three, I would have appreciated being offered the same amenity especially since I even tipped when there was no service involved and I had waited 20 minutes when I arrived at the recommended time. Had it not ben for that, they would have been given a 5 star rating.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've eaten here several times, always for dinner and usually for a special occasion. Last time was for my daughters 20th birthday, food and service were awesome as usual!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Over priced, food terrible and a huge waste of money! Maybe they were having a bad night... Was told that the kitchen staff was not up to par that evening...no kidding...

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Nice Saturday afternoon lunch with a gracious server and great Bang Bang Shrimp. This was an appetizer and I wish I would have ordered it as an entree it was so good. Oh well, there's next time.