“Good Food Great Service!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I ate there last night. We were seated within 5 minutes as we had reservations and our server Rachel, was very attentive. We started with the BG Imperial Dip,which was good, but I had some issues with the texture. The meals are served with in house baked bread and pesto. Our entrees arrived shortly after we finished our appetizer and we both ordered the Shrimp and Scallops, with scalloped potatoes. I opted for the garbanzo beans and my wife had the broccoli. If I had to do it over, I would not get the garbanzos, they were okay, but not what I would have paired with my meal. The shrimp and scallops were cooked unevenly but they were still good. When I say unevenly, I mean that three of the shrimp and three of the scallops were done correctly, the others were overcooked. The custom sauces we had with the entrees were their pesto (me) and my wife had the lemon pepper. The pesto helped the garbanzos but did not add or detract from the seafood. For desert we shared the brownie sundae. We chose the brownie sundae because the other deserts all had alcohol in them, as non drinkers we were not interested. As a chain restaurant, this is well above any other serving similar dishes. The atmosphere is comfortable and clean. I would recommend this over any other in our area. By the way, reservations are a must, unless you like to wait for a table.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Will have to visit on different days to see if the menu is not as limited. Can't go wrong with the Bang Bang Shrimp.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have a preteen with severe (anaphylactic) allergies and finding anyplace that deals with them can be an issue, finding a place with great service and food as well is nearly unheard of. The menu is extensive but fish is their specialty. It was cooked to perfection, and reminded me of the taste found right off the wharfs of coast. The dipping sauces were unnecessary but that touch that putti over the top.

Great for couples and families but probably with older 10+ children. More of an adult atmosphere, it was quiet enough to actually converse with one another.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went to Bonefish for dinner twice, and was surprised to the upside twice! Swordfish was fantastic. Service was very good. Only complaint would be the dining room is very large, though it was within the realm of what I expected.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love the Bonefish Grille in Camp Hill. The food there is always prepared the way I enjoy it. The selection is vast. The staff is friendly.