“Average seafood”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

On March 3, 2013 a friend and I had an early dinner at the Bonefish Grill in Camp Hill after seeing "Quartet" at the Cinema Center Camp Hill. I had salmon, steamed asparagus, and potatoes au gratin ($16.75) that I considered average. My friend had the bang bang shrimp appetizer and vegetable medley that she said was "fair". The menu did not have much that appealed to us.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

the atmosphere and food are very good. It is a place that you could take a date . It seems like it should be adults only after a certain hour. The way the lights are dimmed. The food is good. I am a big portion guy and I would end up spending a fotune there if I was to eat and drink like I wanted to get full. HAHAHA ! Seating was a little cramped. I am 6'2 and I had to let my wife sit at the head of the table due to it being an isle seat. I eat there and I have a large appetite but don't look to bring home a doggy bag. The bartenders and wait staff were good.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit and I now understand why the lines have been so long. This restaurant opened here recently and it's difficult to get a table without a wait. The Kobe burger was delicious as we're the Bang Bang Shrimp. Fish & Chips and Corn Lobster Chowder were a hit too at our table. Glad we went early; we will certainly be back.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Modern decor, wide ranging menu, bustling atmosphere. Food on the spicy side,which I liked. Appetizers struck em as good values. Drinks were watered, I felt. Overall, $55/person for two course with a drink, including tax and tip.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I will never go back again if you paid me.

1. There was an obnoxious Ferrari parked in front of the entrance.
2. We called to make reservations two weeks in advance and they said they did not take any. As soon as we entered they asked us if we had a reservation.
3. My meal which was the Imperial Longfin which tasted like a canister of salt with a sardine ground up and mixed in it. It was absolutely the worst dish I have attempted to eat. I would have enjoyed burnt liver over this. I am a shy person so I didn't confront the chef. I am sure not even he would have eaten it.
4. Our glasses of water were empty most of the meal until I waved down the waitress.

The bright side was the calamari was great!

2  Thank magicofeet