“bonefish”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“bonefish”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

i am not much of a restaurant chain afficionado, but
the bonefish in camp hill, pennsylvania was a great
night out. relaxed atmosphere, the grilled slamon was
done to perfection, the house salad was large, the
green beans and asparagus, were excellent. joanna,
our waitress was fabulous, efficient, detailed all
entrees, professional, tremendous sense of humor.

• Visited November 2012

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Seafood Around”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband took me here for my 30th Birthday. Nice, very nice it is a scale above Red Lobster. The Bang Bang shrimp are to die for. I had the Chilean Sea Bass excellent no complaints. I also had the best apple martini I have ever had. The atmosphere is wonderful and service is great. I would however make reservations a day in advance how it gets very busy. I can not wait to go back. All I can say it was the best I have had in a long time.

• Visited November 2012
PA
“Long waits for disappointing food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I like the other two chains associated with this restaurant - Outback and Carrabba's and I'm a seafood fan, so I was looking forward to the opening of the Bonefish Grill. Unfortunately, the experience has been disappointing. There are always long lines for very average food. Avoid ordering takeout - I waited for 30 minutes longer than I was told only to find that the order was incorrect.

• Visited September 2012
“Great night out for date night. . typical bonefish fare.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Friday night around 5 pm. Very busy with no reservations available until 9 p.m. that night. I did notice, that the later it became the smaller the crowds. Looks like you need to show early or wait until 7. Service was excellent, as I have become accustomed to at all Bonefish I have visited. However, this really isn't the place to bring small children. Kids menu very expensive. Food was very good, just thought that it didn't have the care and attention that it needed. (Bang bang shrimp seemed to be missing something. . . ) Overall, good food, great service, just leave the kids at home.

Pennsylvania
“Modern seafood restaurant”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The atmosphere here is modern and upscale. It is not, however, a place to go for a quiet evening, as the tables are close together and as it is new to this area, very busy, especially on a weekend. The servers are very attentive, however, and there are plenty of them. The menu is made fresh daily and includes a varietly of seafood, including grilled. There is also a varied drink menu. Be sure to make a reservation!

• Visited September 2012