“Great food, great service.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 112 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Bethel Park, United States
“Great food, great service.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I travel to this area frequently and when I am in the area for business, I always choose this restaurant. The staff is friendly, responsive, and the food is always served quickly and is good! I have been to this restaurant multiple times and have always enjoyed my experience.

Visited October 2013

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went there last night. Usually we get great service/great food for the most part. Last year I was served a steak that was clearly gone bad. The meat what whitish and tasted very odd. They took half price off the bill. That's it! Needless to say I was sick as hell for a week! But, I went back a few times since then and everything was ok.
Last night we went with friends and their child. Both my husband and I ordered a steak and onion blossom. The onion blossom was very under cooked. Had slimy batter in the middle and wasn't cooked. Couldn't even eat most of it because of this. So, it was a waste. Both my husbands and my stakes were very over cooked! My husbands was so well done it was almost not eatable. My steak was way over cooked as well but we choked down our dry over cooked steaks. When the manager came over to ask how everything was we told her. She offered to get us new steaks. Yeah, when our two young children are almost done eating and our friends plus their child was almost done eating. What, make them wait around and get antsy? So, we declined the new steaks because we didn't want the kids and friends to wait. Of course the manager never even offered us any money off of our bill or even a gift card. NOTHING!
I think we'll be eating steaks elsewhere for now on. It's a shame.

• Visited October 2013
Norwich, Connecticut
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I hadn't been here in years, but ate here with the family last night and enjoyed a great meal. First they start you off with their warm rolls, served with cinnamon butter. You can not go wrong with these! We quickly ate the basket the waitress had given us and ate the refill basket she brought us too. I ordered the ribeye, which came out medium, just as I ordered, and was tender, juicy, and flavorful, exactly as I would have expected. Everybody else also enjoyed their steaks (sirloins) and salmon and no one had any complaints. I would definitely eat here again. The steaks were good, which you expect from a steakhouse, and the service was friendly and timely.

Visited August 2013
Harrisburg, United States
“So-so”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is the first time my wife and I have eaten at this particular restaurant. We stopped in on a Thursday evening. It was a little crowded, but we did not have to wait to get a table. Although it was just the two of us, they put us in a booth for four so there was plenty of room. The waitress was at the table almost instantly and was very friendly and personable. After ordering drinks and an appetizer we snacked on the peanuts until the bread came. Ordering was easy, but then it took quite some time till we could find our waitress again. My wife asked another server for a couple of extra lemon wedges for her iced tea and the lady asked who our waitress was, and didn't take the order. We were able to get the lemon wedges a little later but then when our dinners came out another server was carrying them. We asked what happened to our waitress and the lady said, "we all pretty much work all the tables in our area, we are too busy for one person to look after a table by themselves". That seemed strange since the other server wouldn't get the lemon wedges. I had a NY Strip and my wife had the Chicken with mushrooms. The chicken was great, the steak was a little too well done. Also, I ordered my steak smothered with onions, and it was, but they weren't sauteed but only slightly warmed. You get a lot of food, and it was good, but not the best I've had. The steak fries were good, but the mashed potatoes with cheese was a little on the dry side. I don't like it runny, but I do like my mashed potatoes to at least be moist. It was a bit noisy, there were two birthdays that they sang for, and then several of the servers did a dance just down from our table. Overall it was a good experience, but average. There was nothing about this particular restaurant that made it poor, but there was also nothing that made it stand out.

• Visited August 2013
Wainfleet, Canada
“Great Prime Rib”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We like the prime rib at this restaurant. It is cooked the way you request and is always tender and tasty. Prices are reasonable and service is okay.

Visited August 2013