“Great Food”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Really good and really authentic food. The lentil soup is excellent as were the several varieties of kabobs. The waitress was friendly and helpful and took time to explain how the varies things on the menu were prepared. The prices are very reasonable and the are belly dancers on Friday and Saturday nights.

1  Thank backpack1283

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've been here many times for lunch and always find something different and yummy to eat. The owner is always pleasant to me. The service is usually good, but not exceptional, and the portions are always huge. I have yet to come on a Friday or Saturday night when they have the belly dancers, but I hear it's lots of fun.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

A friend of ours recommended this restaurant and we gave it a try. We went early in the evening and were surprised at how quickly this place filled up with people. The food and service were excellent. They allowed us to come in without reservations, but I highly recommend making them before coming here. I personally liked the Lebanese version of vegetarian moussaka made from a tomato sauce, eggplant topped with chickpeas. My husband liked the chicken and steak on a stick. We visited this restaurant at least two times and enjoyed it. I wished the restaurant had a larger seating area, but overall, it was delicious. Their website is http://www.cedarslebanesecuisine.com

1  Thank Cynthia S
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Came in and waited 15 min before a waitress even took our drink order. Music is VERY loud and its almost impossible to talk. The food is over priced and not worth it. Dinner entrees range from $17-$30. The wait staff is incredibly slow, so don't expect refills on your drink. The owner got into a screaming match with another employee for about 5 minutes. All in all, this was the longest 2 hour meal of my life.

5  Thank bfrank815
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Can in and was treated with bad attitude by the owner. Gave us the middle finger and foul language. The worst experience I ever had in a restaurant!!!!!

Had good there before and it was really not that great.

No one was here during lunch - should have known better. This place sucks!!!!!

4  Thank Good_Food_Addict