“Good wings”

Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There’s never been a place quite like Arooga’s before. How do we know? Spies. That, and because we’re not just some average, run-of-the-mill, sports bar. Nope. We’re a slightly above average grille house and sports bar. That’s right. Our housemade food is prepared by chefs instead of factory workers — it’s better. The housemade bread, wings sauces, salad dressings, the housemade soups. All better. The beer is colder. The TVs, TV-er. You can see every game from every seat. And we mean every game, because we have every sports package available all 365 days of the year on 100's of flat screen tv's between all of our locations. We've got free wi-fi, Golden Tee, Buzztime trivia, and NTN Texas Hold 'em. We've got over 80 menu items under $8.99. And several other items priced over $8.99 for the rich folks. So if you're looking for great food prepared and served by above-average people that prepare and serve great food, you'll find it at Arooga's. If you're looking for fun, you'll find that, too. If you're looking for your boyfriend and/or girlfriend, we haven't seen him and/or her. So there you go, the proof's in the pudding here at Arooga's.
Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good wings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The wings are really good, and there are a lot of options. My uncle loves the ghost wings- the hottest possible option. And, as he says, tastes nice & burns twice. I like a good heat, but nothin extreme, and I find multiple options for my taste buds.

My only issue is parking - there isn't much. They use valets when needed, but it's not so much a choice at that point. Wish they could expand the parking.

But good food and good atmosphere.

Massachusetts
“I wouldn't go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Staff was friendly enough, but untrained. That was the good part. I was there with about twenty people from work which makes it tough to make everyone happy, but here - not even close. I couldn't finish my meal, cold, meat was tough and others had the same complaint. When the manager realized my full plate he asked if everything was okay? At this point we were getting ready to leave so I said nothing. While leaving the waitress said " the manager wanted to take your meal off the bill, but the person paying already paid". If you are looking for a quick burger and a beer this place might be okay, but for what I was expecting I was left disappointed.

Visited June 2014
“Stay Out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely dirty, disgusting, boring place full of unintelligent people. Will never return. Lazy staff, awful food, and gross tables/chairs.

York, Pennsylvania
“Dont bother during lunch hours”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very disappointed in lunch service. Service is extremely slow and seems to lack direction.
needs management to be aware of lunch hours and staffing better.

• Visited March 2014
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Not worth the aggravation.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had a lousy time at this place. Hostesses were too busy on their phones and carrying on their conversations. When we finally got sat we had an issue with the volume level in the dining room. The music was blasting. I understand bar atmosphere but we were sat in the dining room. Once our server showed up we asked if the music could be turned down and she said she couldn't touch the volume. I asked if a manager could do it and she said she would ask. We ordered our food (some wings and burger). The wings came out greasy and overcooked and the burger which we ordered medium well came out rare. We asked our server to return our food and she took our plates. She didn't apologize or tell us how long we should be waiting. Mind you the volume was still excessively loud and no answer was given about lowering it. 15 minutes pass and we get our food for the second time. Our food was cooked better but the burger bun was the old one still soaked in blood. We asked for our food to go because we couldn't stand the volume and we had yet to speak to a manager and the food was so disappointing. We are not going to be returning to this location. It is obvious they are trying to hard to expand and losing touch with real customer service. Don't go here unless you plan on being too drunk to care about your food or service.

• Visited January 2014