“Fine food in a relaxing atmosphere”

W Rick's Tap Room & Grill
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Butler
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: W. Rick's is a family owned, family operated business. We try to accommodate patrons in any and every possible way. We specialize in Prime Rib and Crab Cakes, but we have a vast selection of different dishes that range from Pizza to Lamb Chops. The bar and dining room are separate....so there are two unique atmospheres to enjoy. Any questions that you may ever have, feel free to call us and ask for Talbot.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I go to W. Ricks a few times a month. It fits the bill whether I am eating out with my daughters or dining solo. The food is well thought out and prepared meticulously. The specials cover a wide array of diverse tastes. Most places I dine at consist of me finding a favorite and not straying from that selection out of fear of getting disappointed. This is not the case at W. Ricks. Yes I have my favorites like the Mardi Gras Pasta and the Lamb. However more often than not I find myself trying out one of the special creations.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The reason for my title is that W.Ricks specials Rock!! Full menu plus, Walleye,Grouper. Chicken, ribs, and more. Food is great at reasonable prices.Been Going to W. ricks for years and will continue going for great food and good times!!!! Did I mention the CRABCAKES? oh-my!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Great food! I try to eat here every time I'm in the Butler area. I'd recommend it to anybody. If its just a beer after 18 holes or a classy Saturday night experience w ricks will satisfy guaranteed.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have traveled all over this great Country and W Ricks is still on of my favorite places to dine. The Crab Cakes are so good that they rival any that I have ever had on the eastern shore. The blackened steak and shrimp that comes with Cajun greens is too die for. The Portabella Mushroom topped with fresh basil, tomatoes, garlic and a balsamic glace is always my appetizer of choice to kick off this fine dining experience. I enjoy everything about this place right down to the relaxed atmosphere and art work;) Keep up all of the incredible work to all those who work there. Your passion is evident in your food as well as your excellent service.

1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Such a great place to go for dinner or drinks with a fun, relaxed staff. The restaurant has a nice easy feeling with a see through fireplace between the two dinning rooms. Food...amazing!! You want a CRABcakes, you've come to the right place, stuffed jalapeno poppers are my favorite app!!!
Always changing specials with wines to compliment your best meal. After dinner take your drinks into the bar and enjoy the games on tv or play games and music with friends. This place is a local favorite and will be your favorite after you come to W. Rick's