“Choices, Choices, Choices”

W Rick's Tap Room & Grill
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Butler
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: W. Rick's is a family owned, family operated business. We try to accommodate patrons in any and every possible way. We specialize in Prime Rib and Crab Cakes, but we have a vast selection of different dishes that range from Pizza to Lamb Chops. The bar and dining room are separate....so there are two unique atmospheres to enjoy. Any questions that you may ever have, feel free to call us and ask for Talbot.
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Choices, Choices, Choices”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The reason for my title is that W.Ricks specials Rock!! Full menu plus, Walleye,Grouper. Chicken, ribs, and more. Food is great at reasonable prices.Been Going to W. ricks for years and will continue going for great food and good times!!!! Did I mention the CRABCAKES? oh-my!!

• Visited July 2013

“Best restaurant in the area”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Great food! I try to eat here every time I'm in the Butler area. I'd recommend it to anybody. If its just a beer after 18 holes or a classy Saturday night experience w ricks will satisfy guaranteed.

• Visited July 2012
Keystone, Colorado
“W Rick's Is still one of my favorites;)”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have traveled all over this great Country and W Ricks is still on of my favorite places to dine. The Crab Cakes are so good that they rival any that I have ever had on the eastern shore. The blackened steak and shrimp that comes with Cajun greens is too die for. The Portabella Mushroom topped with fresh basil, tomatoes, garlic and a balsamic glace is always my appetizer of choice to kick off this fine dining experience. I enjoy everything about this place right down to the relaxed atmosphere and art work;) Keep up all of the incredible work to all those who work there. Your passion is evident in your food as well as your excellent service.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jamie B
Cornelius, North Carolina
“All around great place!!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Such a great place to go for dinner or drinks with a fun, relaxed staff. The restaurant has a nice easy feeling with a see through fireplace between the two dinning rooms. Food...amazing!! You want a CRABcakes, you've come to the right place, stuffed jalapeno poppers are my favorite app!!!
Always changing specials with wines to compliment your best meal. After dinner take your drinks into the bar and enjoy the games on tv or play games and music with friends. This place is a local favorite and will be your favorite after you come to W. Rick's

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I and another couple ate here on a Friday night after 6pm. We got seated right away. The men ordered the black diamond steak with shrimp, my friend had the chicken portabella pasta and I had the jalapeno chicken. The guys thought the steak had a great flavor and was cooked as requested. My chicken was good even though there was way more batter on it than I expected. It made it almost too tough to cut. My friend had an allergic reaction to her chicken portabella, we're thinking there must have been soy sauce in the dish. We waited about 45 minutes from our drink orders until we got our food. It seemed a little long. Also, I could get a baked potato with my dinner or a vegetable, but not both. I found that strange, and they wouldn't add it even when I offered to pay for the extra side. They serve redskinned "smashed" potatoes that were undercooked and they don't serve gravy.
Overall, I would go here again, but it wasn't anything to rave about.

• Visited May 2013