“WOW!!!”

W Rick's Tap Room & Grill
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Butler
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: W. Rick's is a family owned, family operated business. We try to accommodate patrons in any and every possible way. We specialize in Prime Rib and Crab Cakes, but we have a vast selection of different dishes that range from Pizza to Lamb Chops. The bar and dining room are separate....so there are two unique atmospheres to enjoy. Any questions that you may ever have, feel free to call us and ask for Talbot.
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This was a second visit for us and there will be more. Great family, friendly atmosphere. The food is very very very very good. My husband had the twin filet special. Recommended that they be on the special list all the time or added to the regular menu. I had the Pecanwood Pasta that had both shrimp and chicken and smoked bacon over pasta in a garlic oil. Hard to describe except it was delicious!
The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive.
Highly recommend!!!!!

1  Thank PM M

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Not your usual hamburger & fries joint. Great chef and they have
food with a flair and a wide variety of daily specials. In the winter we like to sit by the fireplace. It makes the place warm and cozy.

1  Thank Donna E
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I dined here on August 1st. As usual, the food was delicious and service was wonderful. We started off sharing the Crab Dip, which was better than any seafood restaurant along the coast! For my entree, I enjoyed the Scallop & Shrimp Pomodoro.... a must try. I like to order something new every time, however, I find myself alternating in my favorite Crab Cakes Dinner. You can tell they don't put "fillers" because all you see is the crabmeat coming out from all sides! My husband craves their Prime Rib. I wish I had the recipe because it's always consistent. All the portion sizes are enormous (great lunch for the next day)! Usually if we don't have an appetizer then we try to save some room to split a dessert. Our favorite is the Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake which always hits the sweet tooth. This is by far the BEST restaurant in the tri-county as they have a wide variety of choices to entice even the pickiest eater.

1  Thank Mikki G
Reviewed July 27, 2012

When it comes to W Ricks i really never know where to begin...The food is all so very good,from the appetizers to the main course there salads are another one of my favorites.The constistency is another thing that you can be sure of,the same large portions at a more than reasonable price.Now on to the wait staff and bartenders,always pleasent and very efficent ready to do all they can for you so that your dinning experience will be a pleasent one for sure.The whole place is very casual so if your on your way home from work or dressed to go out for the evening you will fit right in..But i would have to say what my husband and i love the most about W Ricks is not just the fact that we live nearby but THE LEFTOVERS!!!!!and that is what we will be having tonight!!!ABSOULTLY A MUST TRY!!!!!!!! frankenbreeze menchyk

1  Thank breeze m
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just last week we ate at W. Rick's and had a terrific meal. My husband had prime rib and I had crab legs. The crab legs were seriously the best I've ever had....even at the beach! We both really enjoyed our meals and the price was quite reasonable. We'll be back!

1  Thank Jmcicero