“Great Restaurant for Travelers”

W Rick's Tap Room & Grill
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Butler
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: W. Rick's is a family owned, family operated business. We try to accommodate patrons in any and every possible way. We specialize in Prime Rib and Crab Cakes, but we have a vast selection of different dishes that range from Pizza to Lamb Chops. The bar and dining room are separate....so there are two unique atmospheres to enjoy. Any questions that you may ever have, feel free to call us and ask for Talbot.
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I were traveling from Detroit, and were recommended by the hostess at our Bed and Breakfast to try this place for dinner. We took her suggestion and were very pleased with both the service and the food. Our waiter, Matt, was very helpful and made some great suggestions. My husband got the jalepeno chicken, which he really enjoyed. Watch out, though; he does pretty well with hot food, but this dish made him sweat. I had some fantastic, crispy potato skins and we split the peanut butter pie for dessert. The pie was decadent, and we both loved it. Overall, a great stop for dinner if you are in the Butler area, or passing through to Pittsburgh.

1  Thank Ruth H

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I have visited this restaraunt many times this year. The food was always excellent, the atmosphere is very cozy and the service has for the most part been very good.

1  Thank Suzedooz
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My grandmother lives very close to this place, so we've eaten there many times over the years. Sometimes the food is excellent. The fish sandwich usually is. Other things, though, are consistently bad. The dessert is ALWAYS bad. The last time I dared to order any, I got a slice of coconut cream pie. The meringue was shriveled to almost nothing and the rest of the pie had a greenish hue to it. It should have never, ever been served.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Always great. Menu has something for everyone. Excellent service as well!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Great food and drinks are reasonably priced too. I have never had to wait for a seat and service has always been great!