“Food pretty good, service/friendliness lacking”
Review of Rachel's Roadhouse

Rachel's Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Butler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went here with a group of about 12. Other than our waitress, the remainder of the staff was not real friendly. The aren't very willing to accommodate simple requests. I spoke to the manager prior to our arrival to let her know our group would be coming, and even she wasn't friendly, which surprised me. All of the meals were good, and the price is fair. A co-worker that arrived before I did mentioned that upon his arrival, the greeter was very curt. After the one bartender was also unfriendly to us, another co-worked mentioned that due to his prior experiences at this restaurant with unfriendly staff, he refuses to return. Too bad...considering the atmosphere/food/price is pretty decent. Won't hurry to return here.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Always a good experience here. Food is good every single time. My kids want to eat here everytime we are in the area.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was a little skeptical when Rachel's opened its Butler location. I really loved the Rachel's in Mercer. I must say though that this restaurant has been a gift for Butler. The food is great and the atmosphere fun. Love it!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I came here not sure what to expect and were so pleased we came, and decided this is our new favorite place. Such an inviting, upscale atmosphere, excellent food and service, clean establishment, can't wait to go back! The desserts are to die for!

1  Thank Nella G
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had a pizza and my wife had a steak sandwich. Both were great! Our waitress was very attentive, despite my many food allergy questions. She was more than willing to ask the chef about ingredients and make suggestions for me. She came by several times to ask if we needed anything, and got refills when our drinks were low, without us having to ask. The atmosphere was really nice in this place, and it was a convenient walk from Fairfield.

1  Thank Benezette_Jr