“Something New...It paid off!”
Review of The Chop Shop

The Chop Shop
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Butler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Something New...It paid off!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This is my new favorite restaurant of all time, until i find a new one which will be hard to find. My fiance and I had heard about this place since it had opened but never ate there until this past weekend. We loved to old signs! we both are into antique and old things so this place was really neat! loved the atmosphere they also have a few tables in a patio looking at main street. I grew up in the Butler area and when i saw the old Hot Dog Shop sign I flipped out!!!! that was amazing! The food was wonderfully amazing too. i went out of my comfort zone and ordered the Rueben (i have never ordered rueben anywhere b/c i am too afraid to try so usually someone else orders it). well it was was something new for me...oh my was it good! i will definitely be ordering it again in the future with the chips or fries!! WONDERFUL PLACE TO EAT WITH ANYONE. GREAT FOOD, ATMOSPHERE, JUST ALL AROUND GREAT PLACE! Very impressed and very reasonable priced.

1 Thank Katie C

Saint Clair, Pennsylvania
“If you are in Butler and don't eat here , you are wrong.”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

From the extensive yet slightly irreverent main menu to the rotating soup and nightly dinner specials, no meal here will be less than spectacular. The decor is clean ,spacious

1 Thank coyul
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband & I recently went to Chop Shop! The menu had some very interesting items! For ex taco with rabbit meat! We had the special entree of the evening & the Redneck sandwich. As desert, the pineapple upside down cheesecake! But the quantity was big, only ate one & packed the entree so we can eat the desert! Food is all cooked on the spot, they don't own a microwave!!! The deserts are all made by owners mom! Lots of flavor...we will go back for sure! Best part every couple of months they change their menu...introduce new items!

1 Thank Ioana_Yaz
Butler
“Great food, cool interior”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

3 of us went for first time. one had shrimp wrap, one had reuben sandwich, and one had burger. also side salads and sweet potato fries. ALL EXCELLENT and Huge quantity. About $8-$10 for lunch. Uniquely written menu.

Pennsylvania
“Different, but excellent food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food is very different but so good. I got their homemade potato chips - they gave some regular potatoes and some sweet potatoes chips! Fantastic! I also got the special of the day. It was a chicken wrap with spinach, feta cheese, roasted red peppers and tomatoes, It had an unique lemon mayonaise on it. It was absolutely delicious!!!! My husband had the pulled pork sandwich called the "Doc" and he loved it! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014