See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2018

the restaurant had good food and service was good. the pool area smelled so strong of chemicals, the life guard sat in the corner not paying attention, on phone. when they had parties there, then there was more then one life guard and still some paid attention and others didn't. kids would go down the slid more then one at a time, i stood there by the water just because i didn't feel like a life guard would be able to do their job. the rooms on the second floor had a musty smell. probably from lack of ventilation from pool area. the floor was nasty too outside of rooms. we asked to be moved to the 3rd floor where the rooms were renovated and paid 50 bucks more a night. they smelled like new carpet and beds were better shape. only bad thing was the water had a smell when you showered or used sink. rooms weren't worth the money they charged. definitely wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: definitely ask for the 3rd floor if staying here
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank kaylas842017
Reviewed March 12, 2018

I am contacting you today to share some concerns that I experienced while attending a birthday party at 6 pm on Saturday, March 10th. My husband and I were there accompanying our two children in the pool for a birthday party. We each took a child and monitored their safety while in the pool, which was an extremely difficult task.
1. The pool was milky, so you could not see to the bottom of the pool. When a child went down the slide and went underwater, I reached down, and scooped up, not being able to see the child. Unsafe and repulsive
2. The pool was disgusting! There were wads of hair floating in the pool that would get stuck on your fingers or limbs as you maneuvered around the water
3. The lifeguard spent 99.9% of the time NOT close to the pool; he sat in a chair near the door that housed the pool equipment, talking to a girl. If there was an emergency, he was not watching, not always facing the pool and his reaction time would be slow due to him needing to get to the pool before he could save a child.
4. The ONE time that the lifeguard came close to the pool, he did not notice children under the slide. Children would go under the slide, where I assume, there was an air pocket. It was a dangerous location for numerous reasons; you can’t be sure if the child is safe or not, the lifeguard didn’t even know he was there; the child under the water could be landed on by someone coming down the slide.
5. Children were coming down the slide one right on top of the other, which pushed the first child underwater while the others piled on top of them.
6. Unmonitored children were standing in front of the slide while swimmers were coming down. This is both a safety issue and a concern for the parent that was waiting at the bottom of the slide to catch their children.
7. No one was monitoring children at the top of the slide. The birthday girl in our party was PUSHED down the slide by an older boy that she did not know. My husband had to spend his evening posted at the top of the slide to make sure our children were safe from the other patrons. (with a pool that busy, 2 lifeguards should be scheduled, one to monitor the swimmers in the pool and 1 to monitor those on the slide)
8. The lifeguard didn’t monitor the children that were running around the pool. (basic pool rules!!)
9. If parents are not going to take responsibility for the actions of their children, the lifeguard needs to take initiative and monitor and correct the behaviors that interfere with the safety of our children!
10. We spent money to act as a lifeguard at your facility! Would have been nice if we could have enjoyed the pool ourselves.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tommy N Tyler L
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We took our family for an overnight stay and the pool experience. I must say that the room that we had was just remodeled and very clean, new carpet etc. No headboards and I think the mattresses had plastic on them and made it very hot. The room had blinds no curtains to block out the outside safety lights. On night, we could live with it.

The pool goodness, really needs some work. The chlorine was so strong, there had to be way to much chemical in the pool that the slides at the bottom by the pool were turning white, how much chlorine would do that? Only 1 of the 3 water canons was working. As I understand, only one has worked for quite sometime now.
The inside pool area while old could have been cleaned better.
The lifeguards paid no attention to the kids, not life guard at the top where you enter the slides, it was wild.. kids will be kids but someone will get hurt when going down the slides back to back.

The hallways to the rooms, were dirty, beer cans on the floor in the morning. We had to use the steps to get to & from our room which is not a problem, but the area was very cold and not very clean.

We wanted to dry our towels and suits for the next day and the laundry area was vey dirty... wouldn't use the facility at all.

We asked 3 people about the time the pool opens on Sunday, we got different answers. No one seems to know what is going on. We were told 10 am when we reserved the room. Upon arrival they said 11AM, The pool opened at 10am?
There were birthday parties, why are folks permitted to where their shoes and boots in the pool area? No wonder the carpet is dirty? Not very sanitary.

I would not recommend this to anyone, I think Conley's can and should do better job in the pool area. Please check your chemicals and see if you are overloading.

Room Tip: When making a reservation, they ask if you want a remodeled room.. cost more. Think about that question?
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank lmyetd
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

If I could give 0 stars I would.

Stayed here one night after having a party in one of the conference rooms (conference room was nice food was okay). Woke up the next morning around 7:30 am and did not have any hot water in the room. Called the front desk who had no idea. (Later learned all the rooms were wothout hoy water.) Customer service offered only an extended checkout and said water could be hot around 9:00 am. We could not except the later shower/checkout because we had plans for later. Asked if anything could be done to "make it right". I was told the General Manager, Dave Smith, would call me. He never did. I called several times the following week left messages and was finally contacted only by someone who was not the General Manager and could not authorize anything to "make it right". She could apologize but not much more. She said she would have to chexk with Dave Smith to see if anything could be done. To date nothing has been done. I am still waiting to hear from Dave Smith. Still waiting to for anything to "make it right". When you pay for a hotel room the minimum expectation is to get a clean room, quiet and comfortable place to sleep, and a hot shower. Well Conley's cannot deliver on that and cannot even have an authority call back and offer more than "I am sorry."

The conference room and bar/restaurant are nice and recently updated. The rooms are from 1980's, hot water is from 1780's, and customer service is non-existent.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank jason m
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We went there because we were going to that area to visit grandkids. They absolutely loved the pool and water slides. They can’t wait to return. We were there a week and experienced all the staff. They were all great. Everyone would do whatever they could for you. The food at the restaurant was very good also. We had great breakfasts and ate several dinners there. The wait staff was exceptional and the bartender was fantastic. The rooms were very spacious could use some updating. We will definitely return for our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family