“unique”

Dining options: Reservations
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“unique”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

always found the good , atmosphere and service terrific... the pub on one floor and elegant dining above....

2 Thank floss757

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Love Baci!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is one of our "go almost every week" places. If we don't eat there we almost always at least have a drink (or more!) on Friday or Saturday evenings and meet old or new friends. Every meal has been delicious and we love the atmosphere and piano playing, plus some very fine local singers chime in as well. The family is great and the Heart of Oak Pub downstairs (same family) has a great bar. We love the charm of the historic building and coziness. If you ask for something that is not on the menu that you've had before, or you can mix and match. If you want the dinner menu in the pub - no problem - or- if you want the pub menu in the more upscale Ristorante - no problem.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank buckslover
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice Dinner!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Recently took my wife to Baci Restaurant for her birthday and had a great dinner. Our waitress was named Julie and she was outstanding. We will return!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jetpro777
Pennsylvania
“Incredible Osso-bucco when they have it”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

They were just so accommodating and helpful and I got the last osso-bucco. It was amazing. My wife had a steak and she enjoyed it thoroughly as well.

1 Thank conradstx
Boston, MA
“Horrible Dining Experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My dining experience was by far one of the worst meals have I ever eaten at what is supposedly considered an upscale restaurant. The atmosphere of the restaurant would have been very pleasant if the pianist would have turned down the volume on his digital piano and not attempted to drown out the vocalist. The pianist should understand that he was at a restaurant and not at a Karaoke bar. But my biggest compliant was the quality of the food. I ordered roasted lamb with risotto and pan drip gravy. What I received was a greasy overcooked lamb shank with canned beef gravy. If I wanted a lamb shank, I would have ordered a lamb shank. Charging $29 for lamb shanks with canned beef gravy is fraud. I will never eat at this restaurant again.

• Visited March 2012