“Thai food in the country...”

SIAM Cuisine Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Buckingham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A decent place to eat. I am into atmosphere, and was thrown off by two tables converted to an office in the dining room. The food is decent for Thai in the countryside. Expect that, I have been spoiled by city Thai, but the staff is very friendly and attentive. It is priced well and a quiet atmosphere. Living in Bucks for 18 years, I have been back many times.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Food was tasty and fresh. We were here on a Sunday night & had their version of Wonton Soup, Yum Talay salad, Siamese Dumpling Curry and Siamese Twins and all the dishes were great.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My 12 year old Daughter and I tried this place and were very unhappy (and sick later). We were greeted by a curt older man, seemingly the owner and the waiter and the bartender and... we think, also the chef. Help! We ordered Bangkok rolls which were digestible and okay, but the Phad Thai ( I mean this IS a Thai restaurant, right?) was over cooked noodles 'swimming' in brown beef sauce...ugh... no peanuts or spice! ( I asked for it to be a '5' in spice level. It was cooked for a baby. What was worse were the small (frozen) under-cooked shrimp floating on top! I put them on a side plate and waited 20 minutes until he came to the table and asked them to be cooked more. He looked embarrassed and tried to tell me, 'shrimp sometimes look like that'. Please. I couldn't swallow another bite and pleasantly asked for the check. He never took the entree off the bill or apologized. No returning customer here.

1  Thank PommiMommi
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Siam used to be the only Thai place in the area, but that no longer is true and they aren't up to the competition. New Hope and downtown Doylestown both have very good Thai restaurants with better food. This is probably the only place that has a bar, but the food is average and the prices on the high side. We do it more often for take out, but even that has gone down in frequency since the other options are more authentic.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food is good and reasonably priced. Have spent some time in Thailand and the food is just as good here.