Bertucci's
Ranked #45 of 74 Restaurants in Bryn Mawr
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I hadn't been to a Bertucci's in a long time so I decided to stop in for dinner one night while living in PA for the summer. It was a Saturday night around 6:30 pm and we were seated immediately. The staff was nice and informative. The menu encompasses many classic dishes but still has a lot of options. The pizza and the pasta were very delicious. I was particularly impressed by how well the pasta was cooked. Sometimes it is overcooked or soggy from chain restaurants but not here. I was even able to change the sauce on my pasta from the selections originally provided on the menu. I will definitely return whenever I'm craving Italian food this summer!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

My friend and I frequent this restaurant often as it is in walking distance of my home. We have gone for both lunch and dinner. We often take visitors from out of town to Bertuccis. They nor we have ever been disappointed. Well, yes, I was once when they changed the recipe for the Lasagna al forno. It was dry and not at all appetizing...BUT they HEARD us and have since revived the old recipe and even made improvements to it. It is better than ever. The wait staff is pleasant and attentive. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation. Prices are reasonable and often one can access coupons on the internet. ¡Aprovecho!

Thank S. A
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stopped for lunch and were truly impressed with the welcome, the service and the quality of the foods offered. The lunch special was economically priced and offered a wide choice of items. From the rolls and dipping oil, to the unlimited salad, soup, sandwich and Menucci (small, personal pizza). the foods were fresh and delicious.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Ordered 2 pizzas and both were excellent. The antipasto must have been a small by mistake because there wasn't much to it. What was delivered was good, I just expected more.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've visited this place many, many times for lunch and it has never disappointed. It's walking distance to the hospital and very good.