“great hole in the wall for a drink and a bite”

The Brunnerville Hotel
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Nothing to write home about but good solid place for a bite in Brunnerville. Back deck is great when the weather is good.

There are newer reviews for The Brunnerville Hotel

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great place to have a draught beer and quick meal. Some of the cleanest tasting beer I have ever had. Good place to meet the locals and relax. Food is well prepared and inexpensive. While they do have some "main meals" they are more for sandwiches, soups, pub grub etc.
There is a small dining room but my wife and I prefer to sit at the bar.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I tried this place 3 times on the advice of some friends and was really disappointed. Service on the deck was really slow (on a wed wing night), and my wings which I ordered extra crispy were rubbery. when I told the server she said "sorry its busy and sometimes they don't come out right" and walked away. the second time I ordered a steak, med and it was way over cooked, when I said something the server said " sorry that happens sometimes". The third time the server, on a Friday afternoon was more interested in socializing with her friends than bartending, also why are the employees allowed to have cell phones? All I saw was servers texting etc both inside and out, right there that told me my business was important, sorry but 3 strikes you out!

1  Thank Travis S
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A great place for lunch or dinner and a cold beer. This is a quaint little hotel bar in Brunnerville just outside of Lititz, PA. There's a deck for outside refreshment in the warmer months. I usually stop for lunch. I've never had dinner there, but I'm sure it is very good as well.
The ice cold draught beer is served in mason jars which adds to the charm.
If you're not hungry, stop in for a beer.