“best Pizza”

The Original Thunderbird Steak House
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Broomall
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Thunderbird is family owned and operated since 1956. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a friendly environment with a hometown feel. Known for our cheese steaks, said to be the best around. Plenty of other good food options from salad to stromboli. If your passing through town stop in. Thank you.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been going here for years. They know who you are every time and the food is great. One of the best cheese steaks in the area and prices are great.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We've been eating Thunderbird pizza and cheesesteaks for years . . . never had a bad experience. Atmosphere cozy - very friendly and good specials!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Been going to this place almost all my life.....since the mid sixties for sure. Really good steak sandwiches and tuna hoagies. My fav is their thunderbird special steak sandwich....ham and cheese added in...fried onions...yum. But of recent years and especially today, the owners who work the grill etc seem to forget the customers can go elsewhere....and I will. Our order got confused....not the first time by any means and instead of just fixing it, they felt the need to belittle us and even talk about us while we were still there.....they need an attitude adjustment. It is a shame that such a local landmark has turned south in this way....so easy to fix.

2  Thank Bowlerx_424
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Seriously! The best cheesesteak I've had in Broomall ever. Also really good hoagies and pizza. And a neat little breakfast joint too!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I generally love hole-in-the-wall, family run restaurants and this is no exception! The atmosphere is comforting and the staff are very nice. I ate there twice and had a cheese steak for the first time in my life. I personally don't think cheese steaks live up to the hype but that's probably because I'm not a philly native. The hoagies, however, are very special. Lots of meat, cheese, and veggies with just the right amount of salt and pepper, served on great bread. Two people can split one, though because they are huge!!