“Whats all the hoopla??!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Broomall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

So we finally got to Freddys. Ordered the patty melt with fries and drink. The fries tasted like any other frozen shoestring fries,you could taste everything else in the patty melt but the meat. Even the "southern "" iced tea was a dissapointment with a funny taste. We really pushed it by ordering dessert.I ordered a sundae and when I went to get my first spoonful of the whipped cream and cherry on top, the whole thing landed on the table.
The place is very noisy but that comes with being family friendly. The employees needed to be told to clean up the place instead of standing around when the pace slowed down.
We will not be returning!!!!!

1  Thank linlamnpa1

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I really was disappointed with the so called steakburger..mine was paperthin and grissily. Fries and dipping sauce were good. Overpriced to me.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

New place opened where an Arbys had cleared out sorta unexpectedly! Took them a while to redo it, and the wait wasn't really worth it. The Freddys chain is new to these parts, at least to me, and I was underwhelmed. Just to try a feedbag on, I went with a kids meal, small burger, fries, drink. The burger patty was dry and literally mashed so thin (I think there are weights ontop when on the grill) it had little flavor. Fixins are many and you can mix and match. Fries are true 'shoe-string' style...a type which I actually like, mildly seasoned. Drink machine is self-help style. Different than other burger joints is their custard/ice-cream features sold separately, or for your dessert. I tried a small one of these and again, without significant topping, was a little light on flavor. I'll revisit this in the summer when temps are more favorable for custard desserts. Given there's alot of other options within less than a mile...Wawa, Popeyes, Five Guys, Panera, Wendys and pizza shacks...and based on cost, this place has only its newness really going for it. Service was provided by doe-eyed local high-schoolers raising their allowance with part-time hours.