“Brookville Super 8 Review”
Review of Super 8 Brookville

Super 8 Brookville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brookville
Reviewed June 13, 2013

One of the Best motel's I have stayed with the Price I paid. Was really pleased with the room decor, cleanliness and specially the 40'' LED TV. Free fast internet was great too. I would surely stay again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cbevz
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I chose this property because of its location along I-80 and because I had a decent travel coupon to use. I have stayed here at least three times before while traveling on business. The travel coupon brought the price to a total of $55, which was pretty good for a motel such as this. The motel provides a dedicated parking area for large vehicles and RV's and this lot is directly behind the rear entrance, so you don't have to walk a quarter mile just to get into the building. Mary at the front desk was very friendly and helpful...providing information on area restaurants that give a 10% discount for people staying at the motel and also having some coupons available on the counter for the McDonald's next door. The owners have apparently upgraded the TV's to new flat screens and many of the old ones are available for a mere $25. The room was clean and comfortable and the in-room microwave and fridge were appreciated. There was a printed cable channel guide and there were plenty from which to choose. The wifi signal was strong, but I could not get on the internet initially. I called Mary at the front desk and the wifi worked great the rest of the night after she reset the system. Despite being on a major highway and just down the street from a truck stop, I experienced a very quiet and restful night. I left in the morning before they started the breakfast, so I can't comment on it. This Super 8 provided me everything I hoped for when I checked in: helpful, pleasant staff; a clean comfortable room and bed; good TV channels and solid wifi; and a place to park my pickup and trailer. If you are in the middle of PA and need a place to stay a night or two, this would be a very solid selection. I'm sure I will stay again sometime.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick D
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I don't know what these othere recent posts were thinking! The room wreaked of smoke, so bad the walls were yellowed with nicotine. The thought of walking on the carpet barefoot or sleeping on the concaved bed made my skin crawl! There wasn't a flat screen TV in this room & most certainly no updates. When the front desk was contacted they would not move me to a different room claiming there was none available. When looking on line it said there was "2rooms available Hurry and book". I travel weekly for work and this is the worst room I have ever experienced in my 10+ years of travel! It was so bad that I booked another room down the street and stayed there instead! Did I mention they refused to refund my money too? BEWARE of this hotel unless you are looking for a trashy cheap hotel with convenient access to the adult book store across the street!

Room Tip: Stay at the Quality Inn down the street, but you'd be better off driving a bit further to an are...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff W
Roger R, General Manager at Super 8 Brookville, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Jeff,
We would like to apologize for the inconviences you encountered during your recent stay. We constantly strive to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay. It was very unfortunate to hear that the pricline.com booked your room smoking and the hotel was full and didn't have any alternate non-smoking room for you. We always encourage our guests to book through Super8.com because priceline.com take a upfront fees and don't guarante a bed type or choice of smoking or non-smoking room. We are very sorry to hear that the room has caused due to the smoking room.
The property has recently painted all the rooms with the yellow wall color. Also we have 40 inch LED flat screen in all our rooms. This is not our norms of the hotel and we will take very little steps to make our guests happy.

Thanks
Super 8 -Brookville, PA

Reviewed May 29, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Roger R, Manager at Super 8 Brookville, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Reviewed May 26, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 22, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookville
Quality Inn
#2 of 9 in Clarion
Budget Host Gold Eagle Inn
Budget Host Gold Eagle Inn
#2 of 4 in Brookville

Been to Super 8 Brookville? Share your experiences!