“COMMENTS”
Review of Super 8 Brookville

Super 8 Brookville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brookville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Billerica
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The staff at this Super 8 was the friendliest I have ever met, and even accommodated a rate change for me on the spot. The hotel was packed, but despite the crowd it was quiet and we all slept well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was a plain jane Super 8, older property. The room was clean but the whole place had a feeling of being run down and depressed looking. There was ample parking and some restaurants nearby. The clerk was nice and gave me a good price. Would like to have had better quality linens and towels and more and better pillows on the bed. But its ok for just a night stay while traveling.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tokyo
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Here's the thing, I've traveled all over the world and so I pretty much know what to expect when I'm outside of a modern metropolis. I had no major issues with this hotel, but there were a list of little ones.

1) Entire building smells of smoke and smoke out cleanser. Hotels like this need to grow up and go SMOKE FREE.

2) While some carpets were clearly updated and walls painted, signs of age remain in the heating/cooling unit, tiles, sink, bathroom and old TV.

3) Price point was just a bit high for what you get. Similar hotels on the same street had signs showing rates 30% lower.

On the plus side, they had a great breakfast and each of the two staff I dealt with were friendly and kind. Also, I checked out on a holiday, which means they could have been tired or reluctant to work, but again, they were happy to help. Thanks for that.

Room Tip: I booked through the Super 8 website and added a discount code for AAA. I always compare prices, an...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I use Priceline 'Express Deals' to save a few dollars and have had great success until now. I got two rooms for 4 guys. I realize with Priceline you are at the discretion of the hotel for room availability but with a half full facility they charged us $10 per room to change to DOUBLE BEDS! I expected from past experience Priceline reservations default to the lowest cost which is Double beds. The clerk at the counter took 15 minutes to check us in and repeatedly she said she 'would never book any hotel room through a third party' FIVE differnt times! Due to this customer service I am totally turned off of this property. Otherwise the room was clean and the bed comfortable. It's interesting how one bad experience can ruin your day. I was trying to show 3 guys how great Priceline works and ended up being totally embarrassed. This is the second time that Super 8 has let me down. I believe I will try to avoid them overall for I can't plan on satisfying my rather basic needs. I don't blame Priceline, I belief the problem is management of this property. Customer Service was not a lot better in the A.M. Clerk was on the phone the whole time I was needing to check out and get our invoice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Brookville hotels

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there on busy weekend after 6 hours of night driving. The room on 2nd floor. No elevator and had been a smoking room. That was all they had available. Room had refrigerator, coffee maker, and clean. Did smell smokey so allergies acted up. Nice breakfast room. Overall stay was ok. Denny's is down the street and located just off 80. Would stay again if down on 1st floor in non smoking room

• Stayed October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookville
Budget Host Gold Eagle Inn
#1 of 10 in DuBois
Monroe Heights Clarion
Monroe Heights Clarion
#7 of 9 in Clarion

Been to Super 8 Brookville? Share your experiences!