“Horrible Food!”

Abruzzi Pizza
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Brookhaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 26, 2007

Our food was absolutely horrible! We ordered a small veggie pizza and a large Italian hoagie without oil. Once delivered, the pizza was thinner than the wax paper under it and I couldn't even lift it onto a plate. Also, it was very doughy and I think it wasn't cooked completely. The hoagie had so much oil on it that the oil was dripping out of it. When I called to complain, they offered to either re-make our food or give us credit. I said we'd take the credit because we made microwave meals since we really couldn't eat the food we ordered. She said that they could give us $4 credit, but that was all. $4 when our dinner cost $20?? They're ridiculous!!! We will NEVER order from there again and will tell everyone we know about our horrible experience!!!

There are newer reviews for Abruzzi Pizza