Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I work in the hotel industry, therefore I am picky about rooms and know what to look for that many travelers may miss, This was not my first choice, but due to availability I stayed here. The first night the electric was off in the area due to a storm. After this was taken care of I carefully looked at the room. The rooms are a little small, but very clean. The beds were in some of the most comfortable I have ever had. The A/C was very strong and cold. The only drawback here was that our room was upstairs and the hallway is enclosed. It was VERY hot in the hallway. All staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. This motel is also across the street from a WahWah station and the Amish Market. Overall a very nice stay and very clean place. If you are looking for large rooms, it is not for you. I just wanted a clean room and that is what I got. Would definately stay again and recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank wldfr
Joy F, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Joy F
Guest Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia

Reviewed October 4, 2011

The pictures do not resemble anything as seeing the hotel in person. The lobby smelled bad and there were little bugs flying around that as I was checking in, one landed on my hand and the room OMG, was horrible. Needless to say if we were to stay there, we wouldn't have eaten the breakfast. We had requested a non-smoking room and it smelled horrible, there were big flies in the room and there were so many little nasty looking bugs all on the window sill that didn't know exactly what they were. The room had very poor lighting and it's definately not a place to stay with kids cause that area is not at all good. It's hard to know how the town is if you are not from anywhere nearby but I would never book a hotel there again. Didn't even stay there, went out and found another hotel far from there to stay in, didn't care to loose what we paid for the stay. Walked out of that room itching and feeling digusted maybe about 10 minutes if that after having walked in.

Room Tip: Not suitable for families with kids.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Maria C
Joy F, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your stay. We would deffinitely like to talk with you further regarding your experience with us. Please contact me so we can discuss your past stay.

Joy Fike
Guest Relations Manager
(215) 788-8400

Reviewed August 18, 2011

The other reviews are correct. This is a drug/high crime area frequented by crackheads and prositutes. I have lived in this area all my life and feel horrible when I run into people at Sesame that ended up here as part of some package deal. I would stay in my car before I stayed here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank EklundsOnTheMove
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I reserved 2 room for my family and I. I got there and the man behind the desk was very accommodating. The first room with the 2 double beds was fine. The next room was horrible. The shower door was broken and the sofa bed was disgusting. It was broken , all stained up and the mattress was very lumpy. I went back to the desk to let them know what was going on and the staff was not very helpful. He came to the room and I showed him the sofa bed and all he asks if is we want a third room with a single bed for $60 a night. My mother told him that she does not want that and he needs to come up with something better. He could not. So she informed him that we were checking out. He then told us that we only had 10 minutes to do so. He was very rude and disrecpectful. He almost didnt give us our money back for the 2 rooms. I would not advise anyone to stay here. While we were checking out people were just comming and going. This place gave the appearance that it was some sort of drug infested prostitution house.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kbyrd774
Reviewed November 10, 2010

I have stayed at that Days Inn for only 1 night, it was bad, very bad. I found out that this is a in a drug infested area with alot of crime. (check the local paper.) My room was dirty, & it smelled. I was even affrid to sleep at night!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BlueEyedwitch
Reviewed August 13, 2010

This place is gross in a very shady neighborhood. Rooms were not clean & smelled like cat urine. Do your self a favor and spend a few more $$ and stay somewhere else. It was $80.00 for the night , however, they have no right to even charge that, should be more like $20.00. They charge an addt'l $5.00 a piece for refrigerator & microwave but they were so disgusting could not even use it & than they claimed we never paid for it & didn't return our lousy $10.00.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank svc0802
Reviewed July 16, 2010

This hotel should not carry the name of Days Inn. I would recommend people to stay away. Uncomfortable beds, dirty room. Felt like a 20 dollars cheap motel. Don't waste your money. Stay away. It is a shame that Days Inn does not audit this hotel It is a shame to the name.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ceavila
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia? Share your experiences!