“Delicious food and large menu.”

Napoli Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Pizza, subs, salad, whatever you're in the mood for, Napoli has it, and it's delicious! I've been enjoying Napoli for about 15 years, and I can tell you that you will not be disappointed by the food or the service of this lovely family-owned business.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Bill was over $ 44 for service from an aloof waitress and food that was mediocre at best. The shrimp cesaer salad had 5 small shrimp for $12 , the grilled chicken salad had very little chicken and also was $12.... no bread basket . The burger was a processed pressed burger and was just okay.... no offers to refill drinks......
Now I have been to this restaurant before and had the grilled chicken salad which had been the best I had eaten with huge pieces of grilled chicken and curled parmesan cheese - but not this time....so now the quality and consistency is not to be trusted... I will not be returning very soon if ever, I work too hard for my money and resent spending it on this quality of food.

2  Thank Delores W
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Have been here twice in the past week it was so good. Not a large or up scale restaurant but nice, clean and friendly place. The food is very good with a nice menu selection and you can have pizza to calazones to pasta. You can tell they are proud of what they offer. Good Italian food in a nice friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I travel a lot for business, and I try to search out local places for dining. Eating solo, and armed with a coupon from restaurant.com, I ventured to Napoli during a short stay in Bridgeville, PA. Located in a strip mall a little north of the center of town, this restaurant was packed on Saturday night with local families, couples...and me, the lone single diner in the place. It was packed for good reason. It's a highly popular local restaurant, and gives good value.

This is not haute Italian cusine. But it is excellent, solid fare, and a blessed relief from chain restaurant food. It's plentiful, inexpensive, and served by a wait staff that literally took my breath away. While waiting for my table (and chatting with the couple right behind me), I got to observe these kids. And they are kids, under 20 years old, and I'd hire them in a heartbeat. These kids run their legs off, are polite, smiling and eager to please the entire time.

My waitress, Bree, was efficient, delightful, and as pleasant as could be. Ray, who seated me, and saw me suffering from the remains of bronchitis, brought me hot tea with remarkable speed. But the one who really took my breath away was 15-year-old Jimmy, who watched the room like a hawk, noticing and filling in wherever he was needed. These three kids (Bree, probably the oldest, just graduated from high school) are totally on their game, and would make any boss proud.

Prices are beyond reasonable...and that's because the turnover is rapid, mostly due to the efficiency of the wait staff. I ordered shells...very good...stuffed with ricotta and spinach, with a flavorful (although not elaborate) spaghetti sauce. It had fresh spinach. The salad was a mix of iceberg, romaine and some red cabbage, with a cherry tomato, radish, cucumber, black olive and pickled yellow pepper slices. The homemade balsamic vinaigrette was excellent. The down note: the bread was totally forgettable. I'd be happy to pay 50 cents more for the entree, and get some really good bread, or some breadsticks.

The menu has usual Italian fare...but no veal dishes (bummer; I would have ordered veal marsala) except for veal parm. They offer takeout platters, a variety of pizza selections, subs (grinders, hogies, whatever you call them where you come from) and a "build your own" pasta/sauce/veg selection. I'd definitely come back and try one of the other offerings.

2  Thank Suziewrite
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We have gone here twice recently and were very pleased both times with the service, value and quality.

1  Thank Mark19591977