“Comfortable, quiet, accessible”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bridgeville
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Comfortable, quiet, accessible”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We stayed here for my high school reunion. The hotel is less than a year old but has that comfy, welcoming feeling of a longer-established place while having an immaculate setting. Although it's located right next to I-79, it's very quiet inside. We did not hear any traffic in our room at all. There aren't places to eat within walking distance but there are many within a 1-2 minute drive. The room was big and comfy and the shower, WOW! Full size shower with sliding doors, when was the last time you saw that in a hotel? The Nuetrogena bath products were a nice touch as well. Nice hotel, I'd stay here again and for hopefully more than 2 nights.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank itsagvn
David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful Tripadvisor survey. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel! Hampton Inns are a great product and always have the up to date amenities. I hope that you will return next time for a longer stay! Have a great weekend.

Dave Vesely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2014

If you have to stay at a Hampton in PA- Choose Bridgeville! This is one of the cleanest and nicest hotels I've stayed at in years. I normally do the Drury circuit but the Hampton Inn hands down blows the other corporate chains away! If I need to visit Pittsburgh again, I'll be sure to stay at the Bridgeville Hampton again!!!!!! Trust me.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you so much for you kind words! We really appreciate your wonderful Tripadvisor survey. We like to take great pride in our hotel. Our houskeeping staff takes great pride in their work. I hope to meet you the next time you are traveling in the Pittsburgh area to say THANK YOU personally!

Have a great day,
Downingtwon, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Everything was hi-tech and new and clean and the staff was so nice and caring. I felt great there. Will always stay there on my visits to Pittsburg. I loved the pool and the breakfast and it was cozy and clean everywhere AND very quite

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you for the outstanding Tripadvisor Survey! I'm glad you enjoyed all of our amenities here at the hotel. Our staff is great and always looking to take care of the guests. I'm glad to hear you will choose our hotel again while traveling through the area. I'd like to meet you and personally THANK YOU for being a loyal guest to our hotel and to the Hilton brand.

David Vesely
Salem, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Wonderful stay. Excellent breakfast - great way to start the day. Room heating/cooling was very controllable. Very clean and well kept. Swimming pool was terrific. Service personnel were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful Tripadvisor Survey. I'm glad to hear that you found the hotel to your liking! Please spread the word to all of your friends about your stay here at our hotel! They will not be disappointed! We appreciate your business!

Oceanside, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Hotel was very clean and staff was extremely helpful and friendly. they had a nice dinner in the evening with food and drinks. Not something you would typically see at a Hampton. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for the great Tripadvisor Survey. Yes, we like to do a manager's reception about twice a month for our guests. This way we can show our appreciation to you for staying with us. Plus, it give the hotel guests a chance to meet and greet one another. I saw two gentlemen connect with another gentleman, later they joined up and went out for dinner. Sometimes when you travel alone, these little moments help your stay a little better. We like to form bonds with our guests. It makes them feel like they are at home.

stafford, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Room was beautiful! Staff was friendly and helpful! Easy check in and check out! Breakfast was plentiful and yummy! One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in! Would highly recommend to others and would stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for those kind words. We love to take care of our guests while they are staying here at the hotel. We want to make you feel like you are at home. I hope you will visit with us again.

Allentown, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel is really a gem. Close to Pittsburgh but easy to find and access. As I said it is a newer hotel, so everything is in great condition. The staff was very nice and helpfull. The room was very clean. I really enjoyed the feel as well as how quiet it was. I highly recommend this Hampton hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful Tripadvisor Survey. We are settled in a nice location between, Pittsburgh and Washington, Pa. We have shopping, casinos, and restaurants on either side of us for guests staying with us. It is the perfect location to be far enough away but yet close enough if you need to get to some place close.

Dave Vesely
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeville
Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh-Bridgeville
Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Mt. Lebanon
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Greentree
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - Southpointe

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville? Share your experiences!