“Excellent burgers!”

Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent burgers!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I eat here regularly both eat-in and take-out. We've tried most of the burgers on the menu as well as the steak salad. All are excellent!
The fries come as a mixture of regular & sweet potatoes, but you can have them give you all of one kind if you wish. Our only problem with this place is that they have Heinz ketchup bottles on the tables but definitely serve an inferior ketchup instead.

• Visited September 2013

Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burger ever”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Best burger my husband and I have ever had. We were staying at a hotel down the road and decided to drive around to find a place to eat. My husband chose Bubba's. Now I'm not a huge fan of hamburgers but I will eat them occasionally. It had a sports bar feel to it which we both enjoyed. The waittress was very nice and gave a great recommendation when asked for her opinion. Great service and reasonable price. Highly recommend!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Klaut21
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Good Food but Loud Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been wanting to try this place, so I met up with a couple of friends here for dinner. The food was good, but the music was very loud, so it was hard to catch up and talk socially with friends. I got the "Nekkid Burgher" with chicken, and it was a salad (I've included a picture). I thought this was VERY good and full of flavor. What I didn't like was we ordered a side of french fries (which is a mixture of regular and sweet potatoes) as they sounded really good, however, they were very salty and I didn't care for the seasoning they put on it. Everyone at the table agreed that they were way too salty, which was a shame! My friends got actual burgers, and they thought they were wonderful with the cheese oozing over the buns! I think this place is more for socializing (like a bar) rather than going and catching up with long lost friends!

• Visited July 2013