“Awful”

Rum fish Grille
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Rumfish Grille offers a great variety of american foods with a Caribbean twist. We have a full bar, lounge and seasonal patio and porch. We host live music Thursday through Saturday (acoustic). In the warmer months, our beach patio features live entertainment and DJ's, check our website for our calendar of events. The "beach" at Rumfish is open Wednesdays through Saturday. We have extensive lounge seating and fire pits to cozy up to for eats, drinks and other treats!
“Awful”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Very bad service. Workers are extremely rude. Drinks are watered down and food is very undercooked. Just honestly a waste of time and money here. If I was to spend my money I would strongly suggest going elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Charchchef

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Some startup glitches,but great potential!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The ambiance is nice albeit quite large when you include the outdoor patio/band stand area. We visited on a Monday for lunch. The food menu is simple but there is enough variety. I chose the "make your own entrée" for $14 which offers the selection of 1 fish, 1 vegetable, and 1 starch, plus a sauce. My tuna portion was quite large for the price and arrived medium rare instead of rare which was fine considering its thickness. The asparagus was plain but steamed el dente and could use a ragout sauce. The quinoa was the instant variety while the Ponzu tasted commercial w/o any hint of lemon or lime and was distinctly salty. Fellow diners loved the Salmon BLT although the rye bread was boring and needs an upgrade. The Shrimp Taco also was reportedly very good although more attention should be given to the shell which also was boring. Lots of potential here if they can get away from the standard boring off the shelve wholesale ingredients. Nonetheless there is value here and it is worth a visit. Oh, the draft beer selection is good but they were out of the first three I selected indicative of a heavy weekend crowd. House white wine was very reasonable and good. I would like to return in a few months to see if there are the small improvements suggested.

• Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A welcome addition to Bridgeville”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

There are several good seafood places around Pittsburgh and Rumfish is a welcome addition. I used to like Wright's Seafood Inn but since they closed, it's not an option anymore. Located in the Great Southern Shopping Center, Rumfish has a bright, open atmosphere, a nice patio area (still under construction) and an active bar area. Several other people commented the food was so-so and the service was spotty. Our food was very good but our server seemed like he needed more training. Since the place is new, I suspect they are still having some growing pains that will clear up with time. I sure hope so because this place has the potential to be great.

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great atmosphere, but could use some improvements”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place recently opened and I wanted to try, with friends. When you first walk in, the atmosphere is amazing. Very colorful and lively. They were still putting the finishing touches on the patio, but it will be nice. We were seated just inside, next to the porch. The dining area and cooking area is very "open". The menu has everything and the options to add a protein, side, etc. are there. Wine list was a little lacking. The food, for me, was good to very good. The service, not so much. I think the young staff just needs more experience and hands-on training. But, based on location, I think this place has great potential.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank bk_t1
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you want a drink at a great bar - go! If you want to eat -do not go! The food was so salty it was difficult to taste the food. The mussels, a good price, but also terrible. The rotten tomato in the salad did not help! However the bar and atmosphere are worth it!!!

• Visited July 2013