“The best eggplant parm!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tambellini Bridgeville Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Pennsylvania
“The best eggplant parm!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I recently attended a small party there and the food was very good. The eggplant parm was the best!!

Visited March 2013

Carnegie, Pennsylvania
“HORRIBLE !!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

This restaurant is a disaster!!! I just recently had a small party there for my son's baptism and it was a horrible experience. First, they didn't even place us in the room that I had requested and did not even call me to give me a heads up. Instead, upon arrival to restaurant I found out that my party of 25 would be in the dining room!!! Next, the buffet order was completely wrong!!! My mother and I then cut and served the cake ourselves. The best part was when we expected an adjustment to our bill they refused!!! Since this nightmare of an experience I've been telling everyone I know to stay clear of this place. It's amazing how many people have had similar experiences there!! They should just shut down and call it a day!!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank GinaS890
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Fine Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

It is well worth the 45 minute drive from my house. I have been coming to the Tambellini Bridgeville restaurant for 10 plus years and have never been disappointed. The menu selection is extensive and includes veal, pasta, seafood, and many specialty dishes plus daily specials. The service is attentive and very friendly. The food is scrumptous served piping hot! The atmosphere is comfortable and cozy. Bottom line this is my favorite restaurant and one of the top restaurants in the Pittsburgh area!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank redeyedtreefr0g
Pittsburge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What outstanding take-out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have to admit, I ordered take out a year ago at Tambellini Bridgeville Restaurant, and experienced a service delay. However, after reading about their NEW take-out promotion on their markee, which advertized larger portions, I tried it again and was very impressed, and have ordered take-out again several times since then. The delicious entrees seem to be almost twice the size of typical entree portions. They now have convenient, dedicated "take-out" parking spaces, and inside a dedicated person and register right as you enter. The food and take-out service is now outstanding! If you try Tambellini Bridgeville's food and NOW the take-out service, you too will likely be compelled to write a rave review.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jennifer S
The Villages, Florida
“Classic Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and we were glad they did. We waited a little bit for the hostess but once seated we were welcomed by a veteran waitress who was charming and funny. She was very attentive with great service.

Try the zucchini strips for an appetizer. Sliced thin and lightly battered with a great marinara sauce for dipping. We thought the lasagna was delicious and such a huge helping. The eggplant parm Saturday special was great too. The salad was ok but nothing special.

The dining room did not have much character but was sufficient. We will certainly return here on our next visit to the area.