“One of my favorite go to spots!”

Bee'z Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Not sure if open. Not found in Yellow Pages.com and no one answered the phone
“One of my favorite go to spots!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

LOVE this place! Great food! The staff is the best. The bar is in a separate room, so it is family friendly any night of the week. It's small, so expect a wait on the weekend. It is worth it though!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Reliably Good”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Bee'z is our 'go to' neighborhood restaurant. Everything is good from the bar food to the full meals. The meals can be a little pricey but the sandwiches and such are in some cases a bargain. You can also either eat in the restaurant or in the bar, which is more of a sports bar atmosphere. Its not a fancy place but the food is as good as most.

• Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Family-Owned Family Favorite”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My family has been customers of Bee'z Pizza for years (we remember when the restaurant was just a little hole in the wall next to Sudsy's with no dining room whatsoever.)

Though things are pricier than your typical, run-of-the-mill pizzeria, you get what you pay for... The pizza is excellent, the wings are great (I absolutely love the Cajun flavor), and the sandwiches are filling! Have your appetite ready!

The only negative thing I would have to say is that the restaurant will not allow you to order wings on Fridays during Lent (This has happened to me a few times when I try to place an order... I'm not sure if other meat products apply.) Though I fully respect the religion/religious principles behind this, it's kind of a pain for those of us that do not abide by the rules of Lent. My cravings (sadly) must remain unsatisfied...

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank TheInfamousSpongee
mcdonald
“NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We LOVE Bee'z!!!!! Best food in town. Love the little waiter with the black hair and glasses..he's the BEST!! Have terrific food everytime. We eat there at least once a week!!! I got my mom and dad hooked too:)

Visited August 2012
“Tasty food”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a change in pace, stop and eat. It's a little on the high side but well worth it. Their food is large in portion and very tasty. You will not be disappointed!