“Nice Buffet and Good Food !”

Burgh's Pizza & Wing Pub
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My son and his hockey team were participating in a hockey tournament so we decided to visit this restaurant between games. There were a lot of us that showed up at one time so it took the staff some time to figure out how they were going to accommodate us for seating and billing. Once they figured that out the boys started eating off of the pizza and wing buffet before we realized that the buffet was ending. The staff was very nice about it and stated that they would continue to put food on the buffet for them. I had pizza, wings and salad which was very good. I have no complaints. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We came here for a big family dinner (approximately 15 people) and they were very accommodating. While they were not able to give us a reservation (it was friday night, and it is ultimately a sports bar), they did let us build onto our table as people arrived. It is a loud atmosphere (again, sports bar), but it is a lot of fun and has great food. I have been here before and it is admittedly one of my favorite restaurants. Great pizza and wings, but they also have excellent salads (with real spring mix lettuce, not just your standard iceberg). Good beer selection, including a few ciders. I recommend it!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This place can be hit or miss, but usually it hits. I had a terrible experience one day at lunch-waitress took my sandwich order, and 30 minutes later the wrong sandwich arrived. No "sorry for the wait" and she wanted to argue with me over which sandwich I ordered. I haven't been back since. But that doesn't mean the pizza won't draw me back.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

"The Burgh" as it is sometimes referred to, is mainly a pizza and beer place with a little better atmosphere. The inside would be considered modern given the Bridgeville area and they have a wide selections of beers, which are changed seasonally. However, the servers lack the proper beer knowledge to recommend a beer without blindly guessing. The food is good but not great and they have several decent wing sauces that are worth a try.

The staff is very friendly and always seem to have a smile on their face. They seem genuinely excited to do their job unlike the normal pizza pubs around.

They offer music machines, darts, and other arcade games in the back near the big bar. However, this does not draw a rowdy. The crowd, like the servers, always have a smile on their face and laughs are usually had in abundance.

This is a great place to stop in to watch a game or unwind with friends after a long day at work.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Did a search for restaurants near the hotel I was staying at and found this one. The beer selection looked great and the Garlic and Butter Perogi appetizer sold me on trying it.

Well there was a great beer selection but a little pricey. I ordered the Perogis and was very disappointed when they arrived. They were fried instead of sauteed and then tossed in a dry Garlic Butter flavored powder. Yuch. Tried two and dipped them in the sour cream they supplied but couldn't stomach another one. Big Pretzel went well with the beer and the Wedge Salad was OK gut the wedge had been chopped into pieces and they added hard boiled egg which isn't something they I have seen on this type of salad.

Very friendly staff helped make it an average experience.