“Excellent Wings and Pizza”

Burgh's Pizza & Wing Pub
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place had great wings and pizza. The wait was a little long, but that's to be expected at any good restaurant. Service was good. We will go back next year when we visit Pittsburgh.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

my family always goes to burghs. we always get wings and a big pizza. plus we love the popcorn thats out. its some times a long wait but never to long we love it.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We've been to Burgh's twice in less than 2 weeks...I guess you can say we like it! Both times we've ordered the exact same thing- Medium pizza with artichoke hearts & green olives. OMg!!! Delish! We also ordered the Honey BBQ wings which we loved.
Their beer specials during the Pirates games are great. My husband loves the fact that they have such a HUGE selection of micro-brews. I think his goal is to work his way through the entire list of dark beers! As long as Burgh's pizza is involved...I'm there!
The salads look fantastic and I've heard how great their pretzels are.
My husband and I like to sit in the bar area. Free popcorn to munch on while watching one of the MANY TVs.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food here is really good. I've had pizza, stromboli, wings and some different sandwiches and I've enjoyed them all (although I think the pizza is the real draw). But if you go on a weekend night, be prepared to wait a while. Also we ordered some food for take out one night, and no one seemed to know anything about our order when we arrived to pick it up, and the waitresses we asked were pretty rude. It was really crowded, but all they had to do was go back in the kitchen and ask someone. That makes me question the management of the place.

If you go on a slower night, you'll probably have a good experience. And if you go on a busier night, the food is still great, just be prepared to wait.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

So having already reviewed Burgh's before, I was tempted to not worry about reviewing it after recently going again. However, seeing some of the recent negative reviews about service, I felt it necessary to post a review. Went there on a Tuesday and had their lunch buffet. It cost $10 which included a soft drink with free refills. The buffet was really good and included a salad bar, different kinds of their excellent pizza and a few flavors of their wings, as well as a few hoagie options. Our service was also pretty good. Overall, another good trip to Burgh's, I recommend the lunch buffet and will continue to return to this restaurant.