“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Stopped here for about the second or third time. Doing some shopping and we were hungry. I had the steak and it was done just how I like it. The salad was mediocre, but the steak was really good and the baked potato wasn't bad. They did, however , run out of mashed potatoes, which disappointed my dining companion a bit.

Visited December 2013

Carnegie, Pennsylvania
“Hit or miss”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant and had pretty good meals. Last experience was poor. I ordered prime rib, baked potato, green beans and Caesar salad. The Caesar salad was swimming in dressing. Disappointing since I normally really like to Caesar here. Then came the entrée... the prime rib was order medium rare and served very well done the baked potato was not thoroughly cooked. I sent the prime rib back for a new piece. It took well over twenty minutes to get a new piece and it was almost raw. By that time I had finished the veggies. I sat at the bar to eat since I was alone. The bartender had friends at family sitting at the booth and was not a bit concerned with service. This is pretty close to home and I am disappointed that the experience was so poor.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Everywhere
“Good value, good food, great portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Whenever I rate a place, whether privatley or on here I always take price into cosideration. So if a place charges you 80 bucks plus tip for me, my wife and two small children, well it had BETTER be awesome. Fair or not that's what I do.
So I went there with my two year old after I got a haircut next door to them. Food was very good. Bread to start you off was ok but it was free. To make a long story somewhat shorter.... My bill for us two was 14 bucks plus change and I am so stuffed that 4 hours later I still have no desire to eat anything for dinner. Kids meal with drink was 4.79 and my meal was 8.99. I was pleasantly surprised that in this day and age of overpriced, overstaffed over everything restaurants to get good value at a place like this.
I can't give it five starts because my pulled pork was a little cold and so were the potatoes. But still, nice value. Better than last week at Burgatory where I spent 30 with tip for me and my daughter and was still hungry.
Nice!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Enjoyed the ribs and the service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family was excited to to finally get a TRH closer to home. We stopped there regularly while on vacations and away from home. The closest we could get before this one was built was either Aliquippa or Washington. After a few very disappointing visits, we were back to making the trip to the remote locations or just skipping it altogether. It seemed like the quality just wasn't the same, and no one there seemed to do much to address it. My wife convinced me to give it another try on the 4th and I'm glad we did.

The ribs were awesome, the waitress, who apologized for the crowds, did a great job. She had nothing to apologize for. We loved the food and the service. We'll be back soon.

• Visited July 2013
Bradfordwoods, PA
“Good food, wonderful service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went on a Saturday evening. We were greeted with lots of smiles, warm words and hot fresh bread! Steaks were perfect and sweet potatoes huge. Our server, Malia, was fun and so very helpful. I am picky about my my Margaritas and rarely enjoy them out. However, Texas Roadhouse Margaritas were tasty and just right.

• Visited June 2013