“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was really good. If we stayed longer we would have gone back a second time. Mac and cheese was awesome so was the burgers. I had a big salad. Place is cool. Small room in the back for a bigger party which looked neat.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in while traveling-- unusual but delicious handmade burgers. Kobe beef is fantastic. I'll be back next time I am in the 'burgh.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my family's 3rd time here. All 3 times were excellent. The food is fresh,made to order,and delicious. The waitresses are some of the most pleasant around. Lots of tv's,so you won't miss anything. Nice selection of beer as well.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

we tried Sauce this past friday for the first time. we've been meaning to get there as we've heard it has a great breakfast and good burgers for lunch/dinner. While a bit noisy, Sauce is one of those great neighborhood bars - lots of regulars sitting at the bar; baseball and golf on corner tvs at the bar. You get seating at a cozy booth and the waitresses were courteous and attentive. I had a burger - bourbon sauce, mushrooms and cheese which was prepared perfectly (medium rare) and was a lot to eat. My wife and I both had the sweet potato fries as a side; she really lied her wrap. It was all reasonably priced and we'll be back to try their breakfast/brunch

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We all had some version of mac and cheese. Mine was traditional, the other two diners had "build your own mac" and added ingredients such as chicken, roaster peppers and aioli. It was outstanding, served in a large iron skillet. This saloon should be a sure-visit!