“Family friendly”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Family friendly”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere and fantastic people. Rabih is a wonderful host and accommodates anything you need. My daughter is in love with the pancakes on the weekends, and will not eat anywhere else. The hummus and lamb are the specialities and are hand down the best in the Pittsburgh area. My husband has been eating Lebanese since childhood and won't go anywhere else!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere, food; nice owner”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my husband after a few years of passing it by and always wanting to go but the opportunity never presented itself. The owner is a real nice guy, welcomes all his guests personally, and ensures that every guest's need is taken care of. He gave us free hummus/baba ganoush and a drink to welcome us. I got fattoush, which was really good, and my husband got lamb shish kabob and grape leaves. All of it was delicious! Grape leaves here are better than I've had anywhere else in the city. It was a Friday, busy night, and also belly dancing night, which was fun. Should mention that we frequent other middle east/Mediterranean restaurants often, so we've had similar food at other places and Shouf's is just as good if not better.

“Great for Catering”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We could not have been happier with our choice to have Shouf's cater my husbands birthday party. The staff was attentive, friendly and professional, and the food was excellent! We received numerous compliments on the catering throughout the night and in the days following the event. We also got to keep all of the leftovers! The owner Rahbi was very open to working with our wants and needs and always available to answer any questions that came up during the planning process. Thank you for being a part of our event! We will definitely recommend Shouf's to anyone looking for a fantastic caterer!

• Visited December 2013
“A treat!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I love the food at this place and I treat myself to it about once a month - I can't justify spending the money more often than that. I once ordered take out hummus and tabooli. The portions were tiny and it cost me something close to $15. I wish their pricing was more reasonable.

Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Authentic, affordable, GREAT Food!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Was at Shouf's for the first time for New Year's Eve feast and tried a lot of the food that's on the menu! EVERYTHING was so delicious. This was by far the best Mediterranean food I've had in Pittsburgh!! Can't wait to go back. I will be a regular! On a scale of 1-10 the service was a 12!!! Wonderful owners, servers and food. Overall an EXCEPTIONAL experience.

• Visited December 2013