Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh-Bridgeville
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
$85
$110
Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$103
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$128
$105
$129
$116
GardenInn.com
$104
HIExpress.com
HotelQuickly
All reviewsroom was cleandining area was cleanpancake machinestayed heresteelers gamenice hotelyogurtcloset
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed here twice. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful when checking in and out. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. There was a mini fridge and microwave. The pool and exercise room clean and there were plenty of clean towels. The free continental breakfast is always a bonus. The eating area was clean and the food was regularly restocked. There was free wifi that was pretty fast. Very good stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
MGRBRI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Bridgeville and found our facilities to be clean and the staff friendly.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I
Stayed 3 nights over a holiday. Staff were well-intentioned, but it was a comedy of errors as someone else pointed out. It took 3 tries for the clerk to locate an unoccupied room for us (and 2 trips with all of our bags to the lobby). Sadly, the room we landed in was above the front door and the we could hear the vibrations from the music throughout the night, even with the heating unit on full speed.

We asked to move the next morning and they kindly moved us to a quieter room. We quickly left and spent time with family. When we returned late that night to sleep I noticed a foul odor on one side of the bed in the new room (pet urine?) .To prevent another move, I put towels over the carpet on one side and that took care of the issue. Everything was well-worn, and a bit frayed.

I really wanted to be ok with this place. Friendly staff, big breakfast and convenient if you are visiting Bridgeville. But for the same price you can stay at a one bedroom suite in Southpointe in a brand new hotel- a 10 minute drive south without all of the drama.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away the elevator and no et rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
MGRBRI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

I am so sorry that your recent stay was not enjoyable. Please be assured that your comments have been reviewed with our staff so that we can prevent this type of incident from happening again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I reserved four rooms at this hotel for a family gathering over Thanksgiving. At each check-in, we encountered a problem. Some examples: 1) One of the reservations had not been changed from three nights to two, even though I had confirmed the change ahead of time by phone. 2) We were told one reservation couldn't be switched from my IHG Rewards number to the number of the family member actually staying in the room, even though I had been told this wouldn't be a problem. 3) One family member was given the key to a room already occupied by another family member, and then told there were no other rooms left under the original reservation. Fortunately, we were able to successfully resolve each issue, and the front desk staff was pleasant throughout, but I think there are training issues that need to be addressed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
MGRBRI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced during your recent stay with us. Please know that your comments have been reviewed with our associates so that we can make sure these issues do not arise again.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly but the room smelled musty or moldy although not overwhelmingly. I could see the mold or mildew or whatever on the wallpaper in the bathroom. We were initially checked into someone else's room but to be fair it was someone in our larger party so it wasn't a huge deal. Fitness center was tiny - one bike, one treadmill, one elliptical.

Stayed: December 2013

I am very happy to hear that you found our hotel staff friendly. I also apologize that the room did not seem as fresh as it should have, please be assured that your comments have been shared with our staff and we will ensure that the problem you experienced will not reoccur.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed here due to business in Mount Lebanon, PA. This hotel is about 20 minute away. The hotel was clean and the staff is friendly. The room was up to date and had wireless and wired internet connection. The large flat screen TV was nice and had plenty of clear cable channels.

The breakfast, just off the hotel lobby/check-in, was hot and good. They had scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, fruit, several cold cereal options as well as juices, milk and yogurt. Everything was fresh and good and there was a dedicated staff member there, taking care of things. She seemed to really care about her job and making things right for the guests. The dining area was clean and pleasant.

I would definitely stay here again.

The pool was closed at the time of my visit, for maintenance. I was told about this during my check-in. I hadn't planned to swim, but it was nice of them to alert me up front, just in case.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
MGRBRI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh-Bridgeville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

We are very happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and the staff friendly and helpful. It means a great deal to us to hear this from our guests. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.