“Good food bad service”

Florence Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Florence Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Florence Italian Grille. Experience our affordable “contemporary cuisine” in a warm family-friendly atmosphere. Florence is not a chain restaurant - we are a privately owned, independently operated local Italian grille. Over the years, customers have seen the family grow up. Regardless of whether during finals in grad school, late weekend nights or overdue vacations, each child still put in their time as a server, cook or expediter. Neither blizzards nor sick days kept Sam or Aieda away. Dedication is not necessitated merely for the sake of running the family business, it is the very underpinning of the dream only possible with the multi-facets offered by each of the family. Today, the traditions and values continue with Florence Italian Grille with the son's Michael and David heading the restaurant operations. David and Michael want to take this hometown restaurant featuring original cuisine and infuse it with contemporary style. Thus was born the NEW Florence Italian Grille, a place where you can enjoy flavors from around the globe as well as local favorites, hang with friends and relax with your family and ours. Florence Italian Grille is not just about food. Not just a restaurant. It is the synergy of relationships with customers, good food and honesty. Florence Italian Grille is the harmony between patrons and the town they live in with a relentless pursuit for superior satisfaction. Hopefully, your experience at Florence Italian Grille speaks for itself; It is the family’s privilege that you are here & we hope you enjoy your time at Florence Italian Grille. Next time you are in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania area please stop by and experience our authentic Italian cuisine while having the option to enjoy our sports atmosphere that is family-friendly!
“Good food bad service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Our food was good, the early bird special and salad bar was great. Our server was mean and rude. Sophia was her name. Absoultly horrible rude and nasty.

• Visited April 2013

Alburtis
“Excellent food, great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I frequently eat @ this restaurant. The salad bar has 3 different types of soups, there is pizza, and many toppings for your salads
I love the chicken parmagiano it is tender, yet crispy.I have yet to eat something that I didn't like
The servers are very accommodating & polite.
There are two rooms, one is quiet with a beautiful fireplace & the other has many large tv's which can get a little noisy.
I was impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom which is a very good sign that they care about cleanliness.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant

Frederick, Maryland
“Good food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

They have a great salad bar! One room is cozy with a large fireplace. Food servings are more than generous and very good. Lucky it was within walking distance from hotel because it snowed. We didn't want to drive. I'm not sure I would have chosen it from the road though!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was looking for a little more than just pub food from my hotel. I went here and was very satisfied with my meal. It was more than plenty for me and I didn't even go to the salad bar which was included. I had a good meal with a beverage that was under $20. I consider that a really good value and would eat there again. I rated the atmosphere lower only because they are undergoing some renovations and the tarp that was in the ceiling fell down a bit a few feet from where I was sitting.

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Florence close HGI, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Asparagas was perfect
$4 Sam adams (22Oz) was a good deal
Dessert (cake) was perfect
Little noisy and toomany TV's was the negative for me.

Visited February 2013