“Great place for meetings!”

Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Breinigsville
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great place for meetings!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Our organizations hosts large meetings at the Holiday Inn Conference Center several times per year. The greatest asset of the facility, which is also the one that drives our yearly return, is the staff of the HICC. The staff is uniquely accommodating and welcoming. Our activities at the HICC function flawlessly and we are most grateful. I strongly suggest that organizations seeking space for conferences or meetings use the HICC.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Valatie
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Made a quick stop here in the course of a trip to Virginia. Had a nice meal in the Sam Adams Bar, a great sleep in my room, a top-notch breakfast and, per usual, friendly and efficient service. Good to know that this hotel continues to be what is always is, excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here recently for five nights. What makes this hotel is the staff; I could bleat on about the need for a spot of paint here and there and the noisy plumbing but this was a business trip and my requirements were met. Clean and tidy room, AC that worked, a comfortable bed, clean and fresh smelling bed linen, ample towels, hot water, iron with full size board, working fridge - I didn't use it much but a working TV. Is there anything else you need? Not for me thanks. I ate breakfast here every morning, charming helpful staff everyday. Great selection of food to choose from, the hot food was hot and cold was cold and everything tasted as it should. The reception (lobby) staff smiled (and it looked genuine), were polite and very helpful - I couldn't fault them. For a business stay it ticks all the boxes.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Better than most Holiday Inns that I have stayed at before. Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff. Easy on/off the interstate. Had a small issue with my with my room key when I returned to my room, but was taken care of quickly & efficiently by the manager Eric, who was extreming friendly & helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights during a business trip. The room was nice, spacious and clean. However, the bad sound proofing (smashing doors late in the evening/early in the morning) impacted the sleep quality. In addition, the room was extremely warm, even though I switched off the heating. I had to use the A/C (windows don't open) while it was freezing outside!

The breakfast was good. I particularly enjoyed the fresh fruits.

The staff was helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank ProfileTA
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear ProfileTA ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our staff always goes out of their way to be helpful and attentive to the guests and we are glad that you enjoyed their hospitality. It was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been due to the noise and climate control. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Hustonville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Spent several days at this hotel. The room was clean amd location is great. I was expecting much less then i received. The staff is very friendly. There is a bar/restaurant inside the hotel. The food is decent. Although it does take a while to get your food as the kitchen seems to be located far away. The bar staff is very friendly. I visited on a monday and there was only one girl working. She was very nice but seems lacking in her experience. Taking a chance i visited again to find two people on that night. A different girl behind the bar and a gentelman waitor. Both very nice and seemed much more experienced. I was suprised by the volume of people at the bar and the bartenders ability to keep up and still chat and joke. It was entertaining. The staff worked well together. I will say that it is very noisy on the weekends as they had karaoke. The breakfast is ok, with a variety that u would expect. There is a good italian restaurant and diner not far that i would recomend. Overall this was a good experience.

• Stayed October 2013
Eric G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us review those areas of our hotel that make the Holiday Inn Conference Center – Lehigh Valley a great hotel guest love. Your comments have been shared with the team. Our goal is to exceed all of your expectations and provide you with an overall great experience. Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to serving your travel needs again when in the Lehigh Valley area.

Your in Hospitality,
ma
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel itself was fine as far as cleanliness and quality of room. We are priority members so were on the "special" floor which was supposed to be better I guess except for that that is where they placed the meeting room which was essentially the party room, smackdab in the middle of the hall. There was a wedding going on and as we were going to our room we passed people carrying cases of wine and beer who were already drunk. Asking to change rooms didnt work and they dont keep earplugs at the desk. The final straw was the drunken screaming footraces in the hall outside of our room. SInce we were staying 2 nights I made sure the meeting room was not being used the 2nd night or else would have forfeited our payment (it was that bad) and gone elsewhere. When I asked they acted like I was a primadonna. Other reviews have mentioned this and it is just an incredibly stupid setup. The breakfast was not very good either. It was the same egg slop both days, the coffee maker didnt work, and there was nothing like a pastry or muffin. It was adequate, but I am not sure what the other reviewers were talking about. Stuff like that makes me think it is people who work there reviewing it

Room Tip: dont stay on the presidential floor (3rd floor) where the meeting room is. It is a party room that p...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kelly220
Eric G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps us attain our goal; create a great hotel guests love. We certainly appreciate your positive comments about the cleanliness and the quality of the room, but also regret that the breakfast and the location of your room during a wedding function were subpar in meeting your expectations. Your comments have been shared with our entire staff so that we can work diligently in making whatever adjustments are needed to ensure an excellent stay for all of our valued guests. On behalf of the hotel, we apologize for the inconvenience you encountered and would hope that you would give the Holiday Inn Conference Center - Lehigh Valley another opportunity when visiting the area.

Yours in Hospitality,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breinigsville
Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels
Sleep Inn Allentown
Sleep Inn Allentown
#8 of 30 in Allentown

Been to Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley? Share your experiences!