“Overall a great time”

Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Breinigsville
“Overall a great time”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel and I had a great time! The rooms are very nice and clean! I also visited the sam adams bar. I noticed it looked different a lot nicer if I must say and seems to be a lot cleaner then months before! The staff was very freindly and helpfull with selecting food items. The manager stopped by to speak with me about how my food, drinks, and service was. He asked how my stay was as well I like the fact he stopped by to check on me not only for my food and drinks but showed concern about my stay as well! I travel a lot and I dont always run into people of that nature. We spoke about all the great things they are going to be doing with specials. Although i want to address my food was not good at all! I had the scallops meal which was very disapointing and small my co-worker had a burger and that came out overcooked by a lot. I am not one to complain so did not say anything although the manager picked up on it must have been from my tone i guess. He offered to fix it but we refused as we just wanted to enjoy ourselfs. The breakfast staff was also great and the food buffet was a very nice selection. Please keep doing what you are doing but if I could suggest anything please look into the night time cooks as I feel this area can be fixed greatly. But overall I will keep returning and will alway stay at your hotel!

• Stayed May 2012
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
On behalf of the entire team, I appreciate the great feedback and kind words regarding your experience with us. The issue you bring up has already been addressed with the area in question, and your positive comments have been shared with the team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you upon your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I recently got married (4/6/13) and had my wedding reception there. The ballrooms were set up beautifully and the staff was very helpful and courteous. Every manager from the banquet manager on down to the hotel manager was eager to please! Working with Christine, the wedding coordinator, was a pleasure. She helped plan and oversee every little detail to make my day as special as possible. Terry and Jennifer at the front desk helped with all the rooms that were booked and always had a smile for everyone. Everything went off without a hitch...even when my cake didn't arrive until minutes before the reception. I never had to worry about a thing! I cannot even begin to express how great the staff is there and how clean and neat everything is and how much everyone went out of their way to make this the best day of my life. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to hold an event here or to just stay the night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing us for your wedding and thank you for the very kind words regarding the wonderful team we have here. I will absolutely be sure to share with them the great feedback you have provided. I am extremely proud of the team here. Thanks again and we hope to see you at other events here. Congratulations and all the best!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was a huge conference center that was quiet this weekend. But that's to be expected since this a busy area during the week and quieter on the weekend. There's lots of space for your special event! They have a nice rooftop terrace, a nice lobby bar and it's own tavern. I would definitely hold an event there. However, I wasn't there for an event. I was just passing through and stayed there because it's a good halfway point in my travels. I like to stay in the area because there's several restaurants to choose from. I'm a Holiday Inn member and opted to stay here using some of my points and paying the balance. I booked a room on the Executive floor because the price was right. I was looking forward to my stay but I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting 5 star accommodations but what I got was less than that. I was disappointed in the holes in the ceiling, that wear on some of the furniture, and the unsightly stain on the sheer curtain in the room. With that said, I just needed the room for a night so I let that go. Had I paid full price for the room, I would have asked to have been moved. But knowing what I paid, it was a good deal and I let it go. Will I stay there again, you bet. I'm willing to try again and see what some of the other rooms look like.

Room Tip: Use your points and book a room. It's the better value.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Thank you also for the kind words. We will investigate the room you were in and correct what you mention. We are very happy that you would wish to return and we look forward to that. Thank you again.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have been to this Hotel several times in the past year. It is always clean and the staff has been friendly. Jennifer works the front desk and always remembers me on my return. This past week they had a reception in the lobby bar on Wednesday night this week for the guests. I went down and was greated by some of the best people in the world that work at this Hotel. The staff was so great and friendly to us all. They had free beer and cocktails along with some free appitizers made fresh for us to try.

Then I find out this Hotel and staff fed 5,000 needy people on Christmas eve. They put off family time to take care of others first. All they needed was an invitation from a local church or charity to attend. Food, gifts for children from Toy for Tots, Santa and all. I know it takes a lot of time and hard work to put this together. They have done this for years. How amazing is that. When I heard some of the stories I was truly humbled by the people that work at this Hotel.

I travel every week for a living. I have a very few places I look forward to staying because they all seem to be the same. Most don't understand it is the people that make all of the difference. A smile, a hug, someone that actually remembers who you are, is glad to see you again is what makes the difference. This is a well run Hotel that cares about the guests and the community around them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We are humbled by your comments and truly appreciate the kind words. It was great chatting with you at our weekly Manager's Cocktail Party and we look forward to seeing you again. I will be sure to share your generous words with the rest of the team, who will be thrilled to read them. It means a lot that you have taken a few moments to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate your business and will see you soon!
Trexlertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We recently held our High School Football Banquet here. I have nothing but praise for the entire event. The staff was pleasant, helpful and went out of their way to make sure our needs were met. The food was wonderful with plenty for those hulking football players. The location was perfect. It was clean and well set up. We look forward to holding future events here and I recommend this location to anyone looking to hold a similar event.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
On behalf of the entire team, we truly appreciate that you have chosen us as your venue for the event, and we also appreciate that you have taken a few moments to let us know of your experience. Thank you for the very kind words - they will absolutely be shared with everyone. We look forward to taking great care of you again next year!
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We just recently held our dance here. Samantha who helped me plan the event went beyond my expectations. It was our 10th Anniversary of this dance and she had champagne glasses at each seating with a sparkling cider so we could make a special toast. Food was wonderful, servers went beyond their duties to make sure that each of our athletes as well as families felt so special. We will be back for our next years dance. Thank you to all who made this an amazing night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
THANK YOU so much for your kind words regarding your event with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with Samantha, as well as with the kitchen and banquet teams - all of whom I am very proud of. On behalf of everyone, thank you for choosing us through the years and we look forward to your return!
Scranton, PA
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was here for a conference. The front desk staff were very helpful with directions and breakfast suggestions. The meeting room was clean, spacious and properly set up. The lunch buffet was good. The staff were running to keep up, but everyone was polite and attentive. The hotel itself looked well-kept with an inviting lobby and restaurant and clean facilites. I would definitely attend this venue again. Parking was conveniently located, too. It's only a few miles from the PA Turnpike.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
JFLowe, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the kind feedback regarding your recent visit with us. It means a lot to us that you have shared your thoughts on the hotel and the staff. I appreciate your business and if any of your future business (or leisure) plans bring you back to the area I look forward to your return to our hotel. If so, please don't hesistate to ask for me as I would like to personally thank you for your business and feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breinigsville
Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Wingate by Wyndham Allentown

Been to Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley? Share your experiences!