Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
$87
$63
ComfortInn
$62
All reviewsallentown westroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast staffgreat place to staythe hotel stafffront desk staffthe entire staffoff the highwaybusiness centerlate checkvery nice hotelpleasant stayhot breakfasthot tubfirst flooreasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The staff was very friendly and tried to assist to the best of their capability. The rooms were excellent and the housekeeping did a great job. The breakfast experience was horrible. There was only one waitresss taking orders and waiting on a large amount of guest, which made it impossible for her to perform her duties to the best of her capabilities. After waiting 2 1/2 hours for breakfast it was served soaked in grease and cold. Besides the issue with the breakfast, everything was fine. The lobby was very nice and cozy and clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am extremely happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that your breakfast experience was not the normal breakfast experience that our guests receive. I will be sure to take your comments back to the rest of the team and management staff to implement a more efficient way to serve guests during times of high volume in our breakfast area during busy weekends. I hope that you will visit us again in future!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My friends and I had two rooms here for Musikfest. We couldn't have been more pleased with the accommodations and the excellent service. The entire staff was super helpful, their lobby is beautiful and the breakfast was delicious (I recommend the polish omelet!). Conveniently located right off the highway, we will be sure to choose this location again!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are located close to 78, route 22, and 476 and during the summer and fall months there are a lot of festivals close by. Each year the area celebrates Musikfest, Chili Pepper festival, Celtic Festival, October Fest, Harvest Festival, Kutztown Folk Festival, the Allentown Fair, Das Awkscht Festival and Wheels of Time Car Show- just to name a few! We hope to see you again next year for one of the many festivals the area has to offer.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn provided nice clean room for the family and I. The biggest plus for us was it was located a few minutes from Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Which was the purpose of the trip and made it easy for us to get there and back without alot of traffic.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay! I hope that you and your family had a fantastic time at Dorney Park! We are located close to many area attractions such as the Crayola Expereince, Coca Cola park, Sands Casino, DaVinci Science Center,Lehigh Valley Cycling Center, and the new PPL center- just to name a few. I hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The staff were great - always friendly. The lobby is very nice, and the rooms are clean and pleasant. Breakfast is wonderful (though It'd be even better if it were complimentary). I have no complaints and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I look forward to having you as a guest the next time you are in town! Our front desk staff strives to make all of our guests feel as though this is their home away from home and our housekeeping staff strives to ensure each and every one of our guests have a clean, comfortable room during their stay. Our breakfast team does offer a wonderful breakfast for our guests. Unlike many of our competitors, we do have a chef on site who cooks delicious made to order breakfast. Our breakfast is offered to our guests at a great value of $10.95!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times and have really enjoyed both trips. The rooms have always been very clean and comfortable. The only ding I can give is the fact that there is no "complimentary" breakfast of any kind. Give me some juice and doughnuts at least! Sure, I can pay upwards of $10 for a freshly cooked breakfast, but I would just as soon go to one of the local fast foods joints for half the money. Overall, though, as long as the price is right, I will continue to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I do apologize that breakfast is not included. Offering breakfast at an additional charge is a Hilton Garden Inn brand standard. Hilton Garden Inn is a true focused-service brand. In order to provide the best room rate value, we’ve taken away some amenities such as bellman and concierge and left those amenities that customers might need such as a fresh, cooked to order breakfast and evening room service. We know that not all guests eat breakfast and not all guests eat dinner on site, so we don’t bundle our food & beverage offerings into our rate—but it’s there for you if you need it at a reasonable price. If you do wish to bundle breakfast with your rate, we do offer a bed and breakfast package.