“I love this hotel!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Breinigsville
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I always have a wonderful experience at this Hilton Garden Inn. I stay there often for business travel. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are always clean. The restaurant is very good. I highly recommend this hotel for business and personal travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellent customer service and to make all of our guest's stays outstanding. I am pleased to see that we were able to deliver great service to you during your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The room was great! Great location. Very clean and comfortable room. Wonderful service with lots of extras provided in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to other guest. I will be staying here again and again when I am in the Allentown area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay! We do provide many additional amenities for our guests such as complimentary wifi and business center. We also offer complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby along with iced tea and lemonade. The hotel now has Keurig coffee makers in the guest rooms with complimentary coffee and tea. We also have an indoor pool and whirlpool as well as a 24 hour fitness facility. We also offer guest coin laundry and same day dry cleaning services for an addiitional charge. We hope that you had an opportunity to take advantage of all of the additional amenities and services we offer!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The site may say 4 stars but this is really a 5 star hotel. Everything was on point and simply wonderful. The staff was very helpful and happy and willing to help with anything. Lots of stuff to do such as wine tasting as well as various shopping mall. The romance package is a must if you are going for a romantic get away.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your response! I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is a great getaway for couples on the weekend. We do offer a romance package that included champagne, strawberries and breakfast. We are conveniently located to many wineries on the lehigh valley wine trail, spas, and restaurants. A perfect place to escape to for a weekend!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My stay here was absolutely wonderful. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help you with whatever you need. Check-in was simple and easy, and the new and improved lobby looks great. The breakfast is 10.95, but it's a full cooked to order breakfast. Everything is just great! Stay at this hotel! It is worth it!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your response about your stay on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Although our breakfast is $10.95, it is a cooked to order breakfast. Our chef makes fresh omlets and waffles and pancakes. We also serve delicious homemade breakfast potatoes and bake all of our baked goods daily. It is well worth the additional charge!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times due to its location to the facility I work at on my trips. It is always clean and the folks are friendly. They even try to remember your name, and most of the time remember it on following stays if you stay there often enough. Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor! We greatly appreciate it. We strive for excellent customer service and to make all of our guests feel as though this is their home away from home. With our newly renovated lobby and guest rooms we want our guests to be just as excited and happy to be at the property as we are! Hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I've spent more than 60 nights at this hotel over the last several months. After that many nights, you get to know some of the staff. I could try to name all the staff that are outstanding but I'm sure that I would leave someone out and I don't want to do that. So I will just say that Jenna has a great staff (they all deserve a star) that really cares about their guests.
During a recent major snow storm, the hotel served a free light lunch to all the guests. All the local restaurants were closed. I know that some of the staff worked long hours to make the hotel guests as comfortable as possible during the storm.
The rooms are clean and you can tell that housekeeping takes pride in their work. If my do-not-disturb sign is out and housekeeping sees me in the hall, they will ask if I need anything for the day. Very thoughtful. And I always see the maintenance staff everywhere making sure things are right.
Nights are quiet even though the hotel is in a very busy area on the west side of Allentown. The hotel is almost always full during the week so you will be lucky to get a room without a reservation.
The bar area is nice although I prefer the traditional bar setup. The whiskey pours, in general, are too small compared to the price.
Overall, a very nice place where the staff makes me feel like part of the family. The staff seems like a happy staff and that in itself says a lot.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are very lucky to have such a fantastic staff here at the property. They go above and beyond for our guests and understand the importance of great customer service, even during a snow storm! We were able to use the limited number of staff to continue to serve our guests, giving complimentary lunch to all of our guests and to do all that we could to ease everyone's stresses during the winter storm. It is wonderful to see what could get accomplished by 10 staff members over two days (with great team work) providing services to a sold out hotel.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you are doing business in the Lehigh Valley or on a pleasure visit, this is the place to stay Excellent service and accommodations; they cannot do enough to make your stay enjoyable. I know I will return the next time I am in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to host you while you were in the area. We do strive for exellent customer sevice and our goal is to make our guests feel as though this is their home away from home. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Breinigsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Staybridge Suites Allentown West

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West? Share your experiences!