“Allentown West”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Breinigsville
Forsyth, United States
“Allentown West”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Extraordinary visit. Check in was great and the staff was great. The room was perfect and the accommodations throughout the hotel was perfect. The breakfast presented was delicious. Easy on and off interstate access.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are newly redecorated and we pride ourselves on great customer service. I am very happy to see that we exceeded your expectations and I hope we will have an opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Smithfield, NC, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Was in town for one night. I normally stay at Hampton Inns. This was an awesome upgrade and stay. The hotel just seemed brighter and happier. The room was brighter and the ammenities were definately worth the price difference.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy that you stayed with us and that you were quite pleased with the ammenities that we offer. In our guest rooms, we now utilize Keurig Coffee Makers and we just finished replacing all of our guest room furniture! We also offer a made to order breakfast at our Garden Grille and Bar. I hope that you were able to take advantage of that ammenity as well. Our cooks gladly will prepare eggs made to order, omlets, pancakes, and any other breakfast item you may like!
Stratford, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel Staff were fantastic. We hadn a small issue with our room, heater didn't work, they handled it wonderfully (even received an apology email from them. Rooms were actually the cleanest I have seen in a hotel. The only thing that made it Average was the poor sound proofing. Which to me is a Corporate construction issue that will affect how I consider future visits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your response and your kind words about our staff. I am very sorry that you encountered an issue while staying with us but I am happy to hear that we were able to resolved the issue to your expectations. It is our goal to make sure all of our guests receive excellent customer service and that we are able to provide each guest with a good night's sleep.
nh
Reviewed November 19, 2013

it is primarily a business hotel with a staff who goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable.the pool man asked me if the hot tub was the right temperature and the chef came out to the dining room to ask if we enjoyed breakfast..coffee in the lobby all day and a great location .when I return to the area I will stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. I look forward to serving you again in the future. We pride ourseleves on excellent customer service and our goal is to make every guest feel as though this is their home away from home. It is very important to us to go above and beyond beacuse we want each guest to have an exceptional stay. I am very happy to hear that you were able to take some time to enjoy our indoor pool and spa as well as breakfast at the Garden Grille and Bar. Beginning in January we will also begin serving a lite dinner menu as well.
Slatington, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The room was impeccably clean upon entry. Plenty of room. Bed was soft but firm, and extra king-sized (it seemed!). Breakfast was made fresh and served with a smile. A great getaway for an anniversary.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We do pride ourselves on providing a clean room and great service to all of our guests. We do offer king sized beds as an option, but we now also offer two queen sized beds (instead of two double) as an additional option. I am very happy to hear that you came to stay with us for your anniversary and I hope you will continue to stay with us each year!
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The Hotel is nothing to rave about, nice hotel, with decent rooms, but showing wear, they were in the middle of upgrading when we were there. The Hotel staff is VERY nice, friendly and helpful. The Hotel Elevator is SLOW!! and there is only 1, so if your on a high floor, patience is a virtue!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your response about your most recent stay with us. We are currently finishing up our remodel project and we are very excited about the new look of our guest rooms and lobby! Beginning in January of 2014 we will also be serving dinner and room service to our guests. It is another ammenity that we will be able to offer to our guests. The next time you are in town, I do hope you will stay with us again and see the finished product!
ORMOND BEACH FL, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The room did not meet my expectations as far as decor, cleanliness, and location. I was directly across from the Ice Machine which made noise all night. My room was not cleaned twice during my stay and I had no clean towels or toilet paper due to this oversight. There is NO restaurant as advertised and room service is ordering delivery from nearby pizza joints or diners. I was very disappointed. I've stayed in Hilton's all over and this was just sub-par. TV was nearly impossible to watch; pool was very small and not even 5 feet deep. There were nearly 24 kids staying there for a competition of some sort and they ran the halls screaming and playing until midnite, then started up again at 6 in the morning. There were many other problems and although staff was polite the issues and problems were not attended to nor fixed. But they did give me 2 bottles of water for my inconvenience. If you are in the Allentown PA area there are many other places to stay that would be much better.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J_Bergamino, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am very sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations of what you have come to know of a Hilton brand. I would like to reassure you that that is not typical of the customer service that we pride ourselves on offering to our guests. Currently we do offer room service through a third party, but beginning in January 2014, we will be offering a lite dinner menu for our guests from 5pm-9pm.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breinigsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection
Staybridge Suites Allentown West
Wingate by Wyndham Allentown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West? Share your experiences!