I have been loyal to Holiday Inn for years. I joined the priority club and have since tried to use the Holiday inn brand. Unfortunately, the credit card linked to my priority club account charges an annual fee. After some research, I found that the Hilton reward card does not charge an annual fee and the program is similar. I decided to try this Hilton Garden Inn as a one night stop on a road trip. I'm glad I did. I really liked this hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and exceeded my expectations. I paid an extra $4 in the room charge to include breakfast for myself and my son (it was easily worth it...buffet or cooked....all you can eat either way....what a value!). The pool was nice...there is an attached jacuzzi that was amazingly comfortable. My son loved swimming there! The main issue I had was finding the location. It was sort of hidden, although it was pretty close to the main road. There was some construction/detours in the area that made things even worse. All in all a nice stay and I will definitely frequent the Hilton brand again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West is an affordable lodging option near Allentown, Pennsylvania. This modern hotel features an indoor heated pool, fitness center, free Wi-Fi and business shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West Hotel Breinigsville
- Hilton Garden Inn Breinigsville
- Hilton Breinigsville