“Love this winery!”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Love this winery!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

One of my favorite wineries in Berks County. Like visiting the Tasting Room at the Reading Farmers Market. Catawba, Rose and Vignoles are some of my personal favs. Have to open my bottle of Passion fruit I'm sure that will make the list too.

Visited May 2014

bethlehem
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Could be better”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Well this was my plan b for my birthday because of the storm. Ofcourse i wished it was warmer so i could go to the vineyard. We were a party of 12 and we had a good time. One of our attenders could be a little friendly though. An attitude on my bday. My girls and i loved it so definitely will come back. They should atleast have an open tasting without a limit.

Binghamton, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“We stop every time we're within 50 miles of the place”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The first wine I ever tried and ACTUALLY LIKED came from this winery and its still one of my favorites. Concord is made from the same grapes as jam... and it tastes nearly as sweet. Most sweet wines taste bland and watery to me (in general my favorites are merlot and malbec) but this wine has character!

In general their sweet wines are best, but the drier wines have come a long way in the last few years. Their new building is gorgeous, and they have nice gift sets ready to take with you for the hard to please person on your gift giving list. Well worth stopping.

Visited February 2014
PA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful winery”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Beautiful winery with friendly employees. Have visited twice once in a group and then with my husband. Both times employees were very helpful with tastings and questions when selecting wine. They also have wine themed gifts for purchase. You will be tempted to take a bottle or two home with you.

Visited December 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wine Tasting at Clover Hill”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were warmly greeted when we arrived. Our host took us through the wine list and asked us our preferences before recommending some wines to taste. We were allowed 5 free tastings, and our host provided descriptions of what to look for in taste and smell. We enjoyed all of the wines we tasted and bought 2 bottles of our favorites. It was a very relaxed and pleasant experience.

Visited October 2013