“great place for a stop over”

Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Breezewood
Reviewed May 3, 2010

The room was up todate and very clean. The bed was one of the best I've slept on at any price point. The staff was friendly and you can tell they take pride in their business. The kicker was having biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast! A great place to stay for the price.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 18, 2010

We stay at this facility twice a year and have been for the last 15 years. The quality and cleanliness of the rooms and friendly manner the staff treats its guests is second to none. We have been at 7 different Choice Hotels this year and none can compare to this facility. The owners, Judy and John Carlin are always there to assist you. This is our choice for all future stays when in the Breezewood, PA area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2010

In such a busy location, never expected this gem. We were just passing through on trip east but made reservation for return trip. Beautiful decor, wonderful bedding, cleaner than my own home -and I have a cleaning lady! Can't say enough nice things regarding entire experience.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2009

I decided to reserve a room here because of the good reviews on TripAdvisor. When I first pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, I started to have some misgivings about my reservation because I had expected indoor access, but this is an older, motel-type lodging. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of our room (#129), which was larger than expected. The king bed was very comfortable with what appeared to be a white down comforter. The bathroom was clean and there is an additional sink in the main room. I felt very comfortable in the room. The only negative was that the hotel is somewhat adjacent to the exit ramp from the freeway, so if you were outside, there was a constant thrum from the diesel engines of the trucks down-shifting as they came off the freeway. I will say that once our door was closed, it did a pretty good job of muffling the noise, so it did not prevent me from sleeping soundly. Additional perks were free wireless internet access and the continental breakfast. The staff was friendly and efficient. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2009

From the moment I checked in as a middle-of-night-traveler, until the moment I left, I could not have been more impressed.

The accomodations were clean, neat, spacious and comfortable. The owner(s) and the lady at the front desk at 02:00am were all helpful, friendly and courteous. They all went out of their way to be helpful.

As a seasoned traveler, it takes a lot to get my praise. The Quality Inn Breeze Manor did just that.

It gets my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Choosing this hotel was a shot in the dark for we were not familiar with this area or this hotel. What we found was on of the cleanest places we have ever stayed. It is family owned and pride of ownership shows everywhere. Staff was very accomodating and helped us a lot with local information. I wish I could take this delightful place every where I go.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Motel looks dated, but they are Gold Winners for Choice Hotel Quality Inns. That caused us to stop to check it out. Very clean, large room, larger than most bathrooms -- especially since it was under $100 per night. Furnishings somewhat dated, but bathrooms updated. That's important!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Holiday Inn Express Breezewood
#3 of 10 in Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
#5 of 10 in Bedford

Been to Quality Inn Breeze Manor? Share your experiences!