“aaaa rest”

Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Breezewood
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have stayed hear several time because is so good. I had normal stayed up the road at the bigger place. I travel to Breezwood for work and one time the place I use to stay was booked. Wow what a great surprise! Honestly I don't stay at Quality Inns because most are well... substandard . Not this one when in Breezwood I'll always book here..I don't even check another places.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have stayed here at least once a year for the past 15 years, and know I can count on consistency. The beds are comfortable and it's quiet due to the older, more solid construction so I have never heard the guests in the next room. The office and housekeeping staff are always friendly and go out of their way to help me. Parking right outside my room is a huge advantage. The mountain views from this property are great, making it ideal for taking breakfast outside (where the hummingbirds are abundant in the summer) or lounging poolside. Behind all of this is the fact that the SAME FAMILY HAS OWNED THIS PROPERTY FOR 61 YEARS! They have been held up as a recipe for success to other Choice Hotel property owners at their professional meetings. You will be hard pressed to find another property where the owners are nearly always on site, since it's their home too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Rode past this place for years and never stopped because I had my bed with me (truck driver). Passing through on vacation and decided to give it a try. WOW! Great value for a beautiful clean room with a great view. I hesitate to say how great this place was for fear of not being able to get booked there next time I want to go. This family owned place is great. The maintenance appears to be basically flawless. You won't be disappointed unless you're looking for a Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed here for three nights with my family and we were not at the hotel except during the night and in the morning as we were visiting relatives. At best the heater kept the room luke warm so it was always a bit chilly. The two women I encountered at the front desk were pleasant which is the reason I didn't give it one star. My real issue though is that our do not disturb sign was not respected. Do not disturb means just that. It doesn't mean do not disturb unless you feel like coming in our room while we are not there and violating our privacy. Some guy at the desk said we needed to give you more towels. We didn't ask for towels. And we certainly did not ask for you to turn down the heat so when we returned we would all be cold because the heater barely works as it is. Still get angry thinking about it. Please respect the wishes off your guests.

Room Tip: check the heater first.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank vacation123123
Reviewed October 16, 2013

First time we stayed here and we were a little apprehensive driving up to it as you can tell from the outside this is an older property; it looks a little like an old fashion motel. When we walked into the room (king) we were pleased by the size but was almost afraid to look at the bathroom when we saw the old style 60's pink sink with blue tile in the corner of the room. However, we were very pleasantly surprised by an updated bathroom with a large pedestal sink. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We experienced two negatives. The first is the water pressure in the shower is bad. I'm sure they are conserving water, which I'm all for, but it needs to be improved. The second was the air conditioning unit wasn't functioning. We didn't discover until we were ready for bed and didn't want to deal with it. We just opened the windows, which I would never do traveling by myself, but the area seemed fine. Outside each door are two comfortable chairs and the area is well lit, which I feel would discourage anyone from tampering with the windows or cars for that matter. Breakfast was provided in the lobby, and it looked like many options. But the lobby is so tiny and it was so crowded that day you could hardly get in the door, we just chose to skip it. If you stay here, read the guest guide in the room. There is a very interesting story about how this property came about and how it is a little piece of PA history.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Older motor lodge style property. The rooms are spacious and clean. The front desk clerk was super helpful and found us two adjoining rooms at no extra cost even though one of them was an upgraded room.

Breakfast was standard Motel breakfast served in the smallish lobby.

A big plus is location, this motel is on the quiet part of the Lincoln Highway away from the constant truck traffic that dominates the business district in Breezewood.

I will stay there again when I am in Breezewood.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My boyfriend & I have stayed here a few times & were always very happy with it which is why we came back. It was clean, very afforadable & the staff was always nice. Last time we stayed there though, I ran into some troubles with my debit card so I had to switch payment methods. When my bank rep had to speak to the hotel receptionist to solve an issue with my account, the receptionist was very rude & nasty to both my boyfriend & the bank rep. She made it a huge deal that we switched payment methods & was pretty much repremending us telling us that she will make sure we don't ever do that again next time we go. Because of her attitude, there won't be a next time. The room they put us in also had bugs crawling everywhere. Huge roaches, moths & I even found 2 dead roaches in the bathroom. We didn't care that much but that lady's temper definitely ruined it for us which is a shame because we really liked that hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 122 or any rooms along that side. It had bugs everywhere!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Breezewood
Holiday Inn Express Breezewood
#3 of 10 in Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
#5 of 10 in Bedford

Been to Quality Inn Breeze Manor? Share your experiences!