“Overcooked, but still really good burger”
Review of Your Game Bar & Grille - CLOSED

Your Game Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are a family friendly Sports bar & restaurant. We are open 7 days per week. We have 24 flat screen TV's. We serve a wide variety of items from sandwiches to steaks. We specialize in burgers and wings. We have 24 beers on tap and would love for you to stop in and join us.
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped on my way to Pennsylvania. The burger I ordered as medium rare came out on the well side of medium well. But it still had great flavor. They let you choose the cheese, three toppings and three sauces.

The server on the other hand was very young and didn't know what she was doing. She kept asking me to order when I was on my phone (I know it's not ideal to be on the phone, but I'm traveling and needed to make calls!). She didn't know what any of the beers were or even what an IPA was and she works in a bar!

It is a decent place to eat at when stopped and desperately hungry.

1  Thank iristate
JohnMBittner, Manager at Your Game Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hello thespoon74, thank you for your review of our restaurant. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, but would like to apologize for your food quality. We hope you'll return again soon and give us a second chance at providing you with a great meal.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food was completely inedible!!! First we ordered an appetizer (the hot crab dip) and the special which was grilled steak and shrimp. The appetizer came as a black glob floating in a pool of oil. We tried it, even though it looked disgusting and it tasted like having a spoonful of oil with burnt cheese on top. We informed our waitress it was not acceptable, after waiting 20 minutes for her to glance in our direction (drinks were also empty). We hoped for a better dinner. The shrimp came to the table so undercooked it was still blue and the steak (ordered medium) was so well done we could not chew it. It came with 2 sides each: the rice no longer had shape (as if mashed!) and swam in dark goo, the onion rings were raw inside, the potatoes tasted like instant and the vegetable of the day was obviously just frozen mixed vegetables (like the type you buy generic at the grocery store). Again, we waited for the waitress to notice we were not happy, but finally had to walk across the dining room to get her. For the first time ever anywhere, we refused to pay for anything but our drinks, and left hungry.

Hello, Nancy G.
I would like to offer you a sincere apology on behalf of our crew at Your Game. The food quality and service you experienced was unacceptable. I have shared your comments with our staff and we are working hard to improve upon them. If you are ever in the area again, I'd like to personally invite you back to Your Game Bar & Grille to give us a second shot. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Food great, prices reasonable, staff very pleasant ! Even a waitress, Bobbie, helped me with a couple of things with my "new" I phone, and being 65, it was much appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was my first time to go to this restaurant and the service was very good. The waitress was friendly and very helpful. The food was average but good.

Thank you for visiting us. We are trying very hard to continually improve our food quality, service, and guest experience to provide our customers with a pleasurable dining experience.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My wife had pork chops, VERY average, but worst mashed potatoes she ever I had, 1 taste by me was all it took to agree. I had rack of ribs which were dry & bar-b-q sauce very average, clearly out of a bottle. Waitress was helpful & very nice. Very informal dress for staff, blue jeans. Rice was heavy on soy sauce, not at all what I expected via menu. Wife's salad was large, but largely lettuce & bottled dressing, OK but no more & certainly no compelling reason to return. Clean, 14 TVs all w/ sports programming. Very bright. Simply not worth the cost. Kids' meal for $6 a small slice of grilled chicken + 1 side, he got canned apple sauce.

JohnMBittner, Public Relations Manager at Your Game Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Scooterpup,
I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your visit. We have recently undergone management changes and are working hard to improve our service and food quality. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the food quality of your meal. I would like to invite you back so that we might have another opportunity to serve you. We are making changes to our menu that will be effective soon, these changes are being implemented to increase our quality of food and to bring you a greater variety of menu option. It is my hope that you will return so that we might change your opinion on our restaurant.
I will share your comments with our staff.
Again, I apologize.